What's new

NBA Streaming Services

There are always streams. There are almost always HD streams. The streams are hit or miss. Sometimes they freeze up or you have to try a few of them to get a good one. I have never not found a decent one for a game though.

Interesting. I may try this the first month and see how it goes.

Televised NBA games don't even show the national anthem 99% of the time you ****ing dotard.

on nbalp they do show it! you sainttard

they do not show commercial thye jsut show the court and chearleaders dancing during breaks!

they DO SHOW the natioanl anthem!
they show the half time show!

so now apologize SAINTTARD

nbalp is pretty awesome!

but if one jazz player takes a knee i will cancel it this year, see how it goes during the season and maybe get it again during the season or next season.

i don't want politics involved with utah jazz. because that's what me and those commie ******** like red and thriller have in common. and the left of center fishonjazz. and i love those guys!

let the jazz not be sullied!

Cool. Hope they take the knee if it matters to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MDAV28 View Post
I can't make sense of what that means ha. I hate watching a laggy stream and sometimes watch up to 4 games at once. Would you still recommend reddit?
You asked two questions and I gave you two responses.

"Which part don't you understand?"

Which part dont you understand? the bu, or the bye? bu bye now.

Reddit streams using an acestream player will be what I use until I can't catch a game live, but I need to find something with replay capabilities.

Like [MENTION=463]jope[/MENTION] I used Reborn last year and it was fantastic. It records all NBA games, has FF/rewind, condensed games, replays with the breaks taken out, no blackouts, and cost a quarter of LP. If someone renews or signs up let me know how it goes with the new payment system please.

I'm going to use reborn I already added my credits I used the he game Gift Card though instead of the Chinese currency. I'll let everyone know how it goes after Monday's game. I used it last year though and it worked well.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

For those who have had league pass in the past, I noticed that it states they don't post locally televised games in the archive for three days. Is that your experience with league pass, or do they typically post them sooner. I don't usually watch live games, but waiting three days seems ridiculous.

Reddit streams using an acestream player will be what I use until I can't catch a game live, but I need to find something with replay capabilities.

Like [MENTION=463]jope[/MENTION] I used Reborn last year and it was fantastic. It records all NBA games, has FF/rewind, condensed games, replays with the breaks taken out, no blackouts, and cost a quarter of LP. If someone renews or signs up let me know how it goes with the new payment system please.

i used Kodi with reborn, as far as watching the reddit streams goes, do you use an extension, or supply the video feed url? [MENTION=181]Ron Mexico[/MENTION]

Last edited:
The Jazz have partnered with DirecTV Now and Sling to provide streaming options for Jazz games outside of traditional dish/cable agreements. I believe it starts when the regular season starts.