What's new

NBA SUMMER LEAGUE 2018

Here's my thing on Bradley. You want your back up center to be really good at one facet of the game. Either rebounding or blocking shots or an instant offense or get to the line consistently guy ..even just being a high energy guy who makes a few hustle plays a game.

Bradley seems to be ok at everything yet doesn't stand out at anything - l just don't see much to get excited about with the guy.
He averaged 12 rebounds in 26 minutes per game in Utah.

Niang, I thought got off to a rough start, with some tunnel vision, he’s just not athletic enough to put his head down and drive out of control, he reminds me so much of Ingles, Ingles does a great job of of taking what’s given, rarely do you see Ingles get fought inside with no where to go, hope Niang can improve that.

Bradley, had some good moments, but showed his age with some frustration, he continues to struggle inside, and the poster by bitchslapper (Baldwin) is concerning, it wasn’t a very explosive two handed dunk and Bradly barely offered up any resistance, and it’s not like he was just sitting on his hands, Bradley was ready for it but Bitchlapper acted like he was nothing more then a fly to brush aside. I think he needs another year of the GLeague, and see where he’s at next year, he’s still very young.

Loved Allen’s off the ball game, had a few plays where I thought wow that’s Hornacek out there. The jazz offense will create great opportunities for Allen to score and get assists. He’s already showing an ability to play within the offense, be patient and let the team find him scoring opportunities. He’s being set up to succeed in the nba. He should count his lucky stars he got drafted by Utah. He’ll also get a lot less negative National media press as they don’t seem to realize Utah exists. Lol

Garbage time? There is no garbage time in SL.

You’re right, it’s all garbage time.

Bradley is so vertically challenged that unless the ball is coming down to him he’s not going to get the rebound. Sorry, superior athletes are going to out jump him all the time in the National Basketball Association.

Get off his jock. If he plays any meaningful minutes for us next year then we probably aren’t making the playoffs.

Is it just me or does the Atlanta GM have that 'concerned' look on his face?

He's now talking up Trae's playmaking abilities.

How's Trae's gonna take the pounding of the NBA season? Everytime he attacks the basket, defender puts him on his ***.

This is unacceptable defense by Bradley. If you're a 7 foot center in the lane you need to be able to stop this to earn your keep.

Uhh, no you don't. He got dunked on. It happens. Baldwin is a very high level athlete with elite length who got a full head of steam cuz of bad perimeter defense.

This is unacceptable defense by Bradley. If you're a 7 foot center in the lane you need to be able to stop this to earn your keep.

Grayson got beat on a screen, Bradley saw it and came down to challenge. He was just beat by a step. Really not sure what the **** you were seeing there.

Nah, that was 100% on Bradley. Dude was by himself in the paint and couldn't move 3 feet fast enough for helpside d.

I doubt he's that slow normally, but definitely wasn't mentally sharp on that play.