What's new

NCAA Bracket Challenge

I got 7 of the sweet 16 wrong. Luckily, I only had Iowa State going any further.

I got 7 of the sweet 16 wrong. Luckily, I only had Iowa State going any further.

I got 8 of the Sweet 16 wrong. And I had Kansas, Villanova, Virginia, and Iowa State all making it to the Elite 8. Yep, my bracket is busted. :-(

nightmare3983 said:
I'm happy to make everyone else look good at filling out their brackets. You're welcome guys.

...but hey, at least I'm not in last place! :)

(Actually nightmare isn't either. Looks like it's currently Cy.)

So I screwed up... I entered a bracket, but something messed up so I started a gain, but I guess I made 2 brackets. The one I messed up on I guess went into the jazzfanz group with no picks... I can't leave and move my other bracket in because the group is locked. Oh well...

I got 8 of the Sweet 16 wrong. And I had Kansas, Villanova, Virginia, and Iowa State all making it to the Elite 8. Yep, my bracket is busted. :-(

...but hey, at least I'm not in last place! :)

(Actually nightmare isn't either. Looks like it's currently Cy.)
I still have 7 of my Elite 8 in it, with all four Final 4 teams in. Future winner right here.

As a Utah Man, I stand for a victory over Duke. Call it payback for Christian.

Well, and for beating Gonzaga, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, and Kentucky.

Can't you just see the madness in the streets along the parade from the airport to the campus?

Last edited:
Anybody else have utah beating duke? If they come back tonight, I will have 6/8 of my elite 8 picks.

Utah just got like five offensive rebounds. And okafor has only taken one shot in the second half with five minutes left.

Well, I correctly picked 5 of the Elite 8 teams correctly, and 3 of my Final Four teams are still in it. I've done worse in prior years.

Anybody who stubbornly stuck with Utah over Duke until the end last night deserves rep.

Maybe not an A+ for basketball judgment, but rep for loyalty to my team.

Who is Brian? He should be disqualied because he didn't write his fanz name. :p

And I am in second place, yo!