What's new

NCAA Bracket Challenge

I had Iowa St in the Elite 8.

I literally watched a total of about 30 seconds of college basketball this year.

Brackets still looking pretty good. Does anybody else feel all icky after picking KY for the championship?

I just noticed I picked Dayton over Providence by default since I was really choosing Boise State over Providence and forgot to change it after Dayton won that play-in game. I don't think I would've picked them....... But...... aaaaaa......Go Flyers!

I just noticed I picked Dayton over Providence by default since I was really choosing Boise State over Providence and forgot to change it after Dayton won that play-in game. I don't think I would've picked them....... But...... aaaaaa......Go Flyers!

I did the same thing thinking that BYU would win its play-in game and then upset Xavier.

this is the first time in about 12 years that I haven't complete a bracket - - so sad....

I was traveling and just didn't have a chance to get to a computer before the games started - - and a mobile device just didn't quite cut it, I went crazy/blind trying to figure out what I was doing

boo hoo

go Whisky

this is the first time in about 12 years that I haven't complete a bracket - - so sad....

I was traveling and just didn't have a chance to get to a computer before the games started - - and a mobile device just didn't quite cut it, I went crazy/blind trying to figure out what I was doing

boo hoo

go Whisky

Go UK.