What's new

Netflix recs?

New Planet Earth is absolutely stunning. Just jaw dropping views of amazing animals and places of our planet.

"Jim & Andy; The Great Beyond featuring a very special contractually obligated mention of Tony Clifton" is hands-down one of the greatest documentaries ever made.

"Jim & Andy; The Great Beyond featuring a very special contractually obligated mention of Tony Clifton" is hands-down one of the greatest documentaries ever made.

Wassup PG_AB! How you doing? Are you liking Donovan Mitchell's play so far this year?!?!

Watching Donnie Darko, great film, great sound track, the church's under the milky way playing at the moment.... awesome track

downloading "The Sinner" no idea what it's about but i'm hoping Jessica Beil will be in a bikini in it ...

I really liked this show. But I'll warn you that she spends most of the series looking less than beautiful. But you'll get a shot or two that might make it worthwhile.

It is violent and all the things but The Punisher is great. The chose the perfect actor for the part.

Warning, not for kids and those uncomfortable with blood and guts. But it's The Punisher, that should be a given.

I really liked this show. But I'll warn you that she spends most of the series looking less than beautiful. But you'll get a shot or two that might make it worthwhile.

Cool, started it last night. Jk re the bikini thing. Intriguing, curious to see where it goes

Dark.

A German mind bender. I’m almost done season 1 and love it the further along I go. I will def rewatch it too before season 2 comes out to get everything straightened away in my mind.