What's new

Neto for Point Guard!

Do you want neto on the jazz next season?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
When I hear people talking about moving Exum to the bench (which is a step backward for a guy we drafted in the top 5 at the age of 18 a mere 12 months ago) or simply trading him all together, my head wants to explode.

Even if this kid shows only average improvement offensively, he's ALREADY a great defender who along with his size and speed, is a match-up problem for opposing teams.

Sometimes I really worry about some of the posters on this board.

When I hear people talking about moving Exum to the bench (which is a step backward for a guy we drafted in the top 5 at the age of 18 a mere 12 months ago) or simply trading him all together, my head wants to explode.

Even if this kid shows only average improvement offensively, he's ALREADY a great defender who along with his size and speed, is a match-up problem for opposing teams.

Sometimes I really worry about some of the posters on this board.

I'm talking about trading him for a star. Like a sign and trade for Leonard or something.

Makes my head want to explode when you people just lump us all together and lump all the ideas together.

I'd never advocate sending him to the bench. That would be idiotic. We've invested in him. But that doesn't mean he is untradable

I'm talking about trading him for a star. Like a sign and trade for Leonard or something.

Makes my head want to explode when you people just lump us all together and lump all the ideas together.

I'd never advocate sending him to the bench. That would be idiotic. We've invested in him. But that doesn't mean he is untradable

You're right. We should trade Dante Exum for K. Leonard. My bad.

I really like Hanlan, so I'm a little down on Neto. I don't think Neto come over anytime soon and I see this the FO covering all of their bases.

This might signify they have some under the table trades ready for Burke on July 1st. The Jazz do not need another PG

Yep. That's kind of how I read the SL Trib article. Makes no sense for Utah to have conversations with Neto and bring him over with Exum, Burke and Cotton (and Hanlan) already in the fold. I think they're pretty high on Cotton, too. But maybe Neto is a better player. I didn't think he was a very good shooter, though. Perhaps I'm wrong.

At one point Danny Green was Danny 'D-league' Green. Cotton could be a very good player, he is only 22.

Someday, next season probably, you guys are gonna say "wasn't it Red who told us Cotton was going to be a real good player for us?"

Yes, it was, though I'm concerned with all this pg competition right now But, I'll remind you of what maybe only I believe at the moment. Someday you'll know why I was happy to see the Jazz sign Cotton.

Let Exum, Burke, Neto, Hanlan and Cotton duke it out over SL, training camp and pre season. Keep the best 3-4.

I like what I saw from Neto during that SL he came over. Some players find inspiration in big scenarios and perform above expectations. I wouldn't mind if they brought him over to check him out again.

Also, I've noticed that the infraction I had finally went away, boy did that last long. Now to post another naked troll...