What's new

Neto is gone.

Ben Anderson @BensHoops

If Neto gets picked up, the Jazz can definitely piece together enough PG minutes between Conley, Mitchell, Exum and Ingles to get through the year if healthy. But with Conley and Exum that’s a big if.

This is spot on ……..
When I first read that, I was seriously thinking it was going to say "the Jazz can definitely piece together enough money to make Caruso an offer but was very disappointed in what followed.

Losing Derrick, Ricky and Raul has severely reduced our chances of winning best looking team in the league.

Right? It is a slightly sad day.

You left out Kyle. But Ricky? I guess if you're into the "greasy, doesn't look like he's taken a shower in weeks" look, ok.

You just don't understand the appeal of the "bad boy" look with beautiful eyes and a compassionate heart. It's devastating.

The Exum haters gonna be hating because Neto is a goner...…. but there's so many tall backcourts you have to have some height and length to guard them . Jazz are a small team ,totally relying on Gobert's defense to cover for the small guards and Ingles and Bogdanovic at the wings .
Lol.