What's new

Nets @ Jazz (7PM MST)

This. So many doubters of this team. So much negativity.

Hopefully this game changes some minds.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I mean its almost like they have to bitch about something to survive. The second the thing that they were bitching about turns good, they just look for the next thing rather than just enjoying stuff. Imagine being married to something like that. . .

Lol it's always funny to watch people bitching about other people bitching. I'd rather someone bitch and vent about the sports team on a sports forum than someone bitching about someone else on a sports forum.

Whatever's though I really don't care either way. To each their own I say.

Some thoughts:

-That was a gutty win.

-Rudy is becoming a beast on offense. He challenged the team and himself and he's delivering.

-Bradley needs a lot of work. He looked soft and lost the last two games.

-Royce is our energy guy.

-That's the bleached out, washed ashore bones of Jingles out there. He looks like he gets about 4 hours of sleep/night.

-Donovan in his third year is what you'd expect from one of the NBA greats in their third year. He's phenomenal.

-Conley hasn't even close to lost a step. He looks comfortable and in control out there.

-The residual THC in Green's system can be a bad thing, but back-to-back-to-back 3's are a good thing.

-Bojan has that confidenceability. He's going to win a lot of games for us this year.

-Mudiay better keep making shots/drawing fouls because he's not a complimentary-type player. Damn, he strong and aggressive though.

Lol it's always funny to watch people bitching about other people bitching. I'd rather someone bitch and vent about the sports team on a sports forum than someone bitching about someone else on a sports forum.

Whatever's though I really don't care either way. To each their own I say.

Yeah it's sports people get emotional. But when EVERY post is negative, yeah that an issue. Maybe you need to take up macramé, by yourself, in a dark room.

Some thoughts:

-That was a gutty win.

-Rudy is becoming a beast on offense. He challenged the team and himself and he's delivering.

-Bradley needs a lot of work. He looked soft and lost the last two games.

-Royce is our energy guy.

-That's the bleached out, washed ashore bones of Jingles out there. He looks like he gets about 4 hours of sleep/night.

-Donovan in his third year is what you'd expect from one of the NBA greats in their third year. He's phenomenal.

-Conley hasn't even close to lost a step. He looks comfortable and in control out there.

-The residual THC in Green's system can be a bad thing, but back-to-back-to-back 3's are a good thing.

-Bojan has that confidenceability. He's going to win a lot of games for us this year.

-Mudiay better keep making shots/drawing fouls because he's not a complimentary-type player. Damn, he strong and aggressive though.
Really really good, on point, and funny post.
Well done

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

As one of the Jazz's biggest fans from Alaska, I am happy to say I will be attending this game in person. I drove 20 hours to get here and will be screaming non-stop at the top of my lungs. I went to the Bucks game on Friday too and lost my voice for the whole next day I was yelling so much. Just living the dream. Go Jazz!!!!
They came back and won it for you man!

Somebody make a prediction at what game of the season Bogey will change his shoes. He played every game in the same red Adidas so far.
I like to imagine he hasn't changed his red Adidas underwear since the beginning of the season for goodluck as well.

Reactions: MVP
Sorry, I didn't mean "you" as in Jazzyfresh, it was more of a "if this applies to you" thing. And yes, you could probably add "listening to the Captain and Tenielle on vinyl" to the end. #muskratlove
Gotcha. I don't know, as I said personally I find fan police and the constant negative nancies one in the same but I don't wanna argue this anymore.

Gotcha. I don't know, as I said personally I find fan police and the constant negative nancies one in the same but I don't wanna argue this anymore.

To each their own. I have found that when I get extremely grumpy, staying off the internet is probably the best way to live. A night packaging food at the local Food Bank helps put things into perspective, and gets me out of the house where I would likely annoy my family.

Mudiay was key last night. That was clearly his best game in a jazz uniform. He got to better spots and made better reads. If we get this version of him, then that’s an important boost.

He's been very surprising. He has physical tools to be a monster... the skill development seems to have improved. The mental side will never be his strong suit... but as a bench gunner he could be great. If his defensive effort stays passable he's a good find. Imagine if Dante was putting up his numbers... every bloke in Australia would be posting about how he needs to start over DM.

He's been very surprising. He has physical tools to be a monster... the skill development seems to have improved. The mental side will never be his strong suit... but as a bench gunner he could be great. If his defensive effort stays passable he's a good find. Imagine if Dante was putting up his numbers... every bloke in Australia would be posting about how he needs to start over DM.
If last night’s performance is what you’ve been seeing in earlier performances, then you’ve been right. Again. But I’ll maintain that last night was qualitatively different from other performances. I like that version much better.

Imagine if Dante was putting up his numbers... every bloke in Australia would be posting about how he needs to start over DM.
I wouldn't say all Australians, as plenty are reasons and we just have a sizable contigent of loud morons, and I would also say that the Exum fan-boys aren't limited to just Australians, but I think this overall point goes completely unnoticed and there's absolutely no self-awareness. Mudiay is averaging 10 points per game. He's averaging a shade over 20 pp36. Shooting 50% from the floor. If Exum had been doing what Mudiay is, not only would people be ecstatic, they'd be declaring the 5 years of waiting as being completely vindicated, the haters completely silenced, and the proof of Exum being everything everyone said he would be. They'd be so excited they'd be looking to snort some blow off the first *** cheek they could find.

Im still not sold on Mudiay, ball sticks in his hands. Not the basketball we play or i like to watch.