LoPo takes...

Scottie Pippen
6 time champion
16.4 ppg
6.4 rpg
5.2 apg
10x All Defense
17 seasons, 16 playoffs

Phil Jackson said he was the best defender he ever saw. He put Scottie on the other team's best player (PG, SG, SF or PF) when he needed a stop.

#1 reason - Michael Jordan had a losing season every season he played without Scottie Pippen.

Without MJ...

STATS: 21.8 PPG 8.5 RPG 6.0 APG .479 FG%

After making 3 All-Star games, 2 All-NBA teams and winning 3 NBA titles, Pippen would have to take the defending champions under his wing after Michael Jordan announced his first retirement from the NBA in 1993. While Michael Jordan was playing minor league baseball, Scottie Pippen would have his best NBA season averaging 22 points per game, 8.7 rebounds per game and 2.9 steals per game. Pippen showed how much of an elite player he could be in the league, even without 3x MVP Michael Jordan leading the Bulls. Scottie Pippen would take the crown as the best small forward in the NBA. Earning his first All-NBA 1st team honor and finishing 3rd in MVP voting, the Chicago Bulls would finish with only 2 less wins (55 wins) than the previous season and Pippen would bring them to the second round in a controversial series versus the New York Knicks.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
I’ll pick within the next 20. If someone wants my pick, I’d be willing to move back 3-5 spots.

Lemme know in the next 20.

I have been saying for years that y'all need to get rid of trades, because they slow everything down, but WC gets off hardcore to trading so it'll never happen.