* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

spycam1

Well it's just the next chapter of my life I guess.. been running this family business for 10 years now, we've just sold up & looking forward to moving on to new scenery, new environment and new challenges. Really looking forward to it.
Very cool. I plan on traveling abroad every year (this year was Paris). I'll let you know when I decide to check out Thailand.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

gandalfe

With the 3rd pick, Gandalfe selected The single most dominant player in NBA history. The Big Dipper, Goliath, the Stilt.

Career statistics
Rebounds 23,924 (22.9 rpg)
Assists 4,643 (4.4 apg)

Chamberlain holds 72 NBA records, 68 by himself. Among his records are several that are considered unbreakable, such as averaging 22.9 rebounds for a career or 50.4 points per game in a season, scoring 100 points or 55 rebounds in a single game, scoring 65 or more points 15 times, 50 or more points 118 times. During Chamberlain's time, defensive statistics like blocks and steals had not been recorded yet. However, according to Jack Ramsay, "Harvey [Pollack] said he used to tell one of his statisticians to keep track of Wilt's blocks in big games ... One night, they got up to 25."

Here's a list of all his records. It's insanely long, too long to post. Literally: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_career_achievements_by_Wilt_Chamberlain
I did have a video posted with that...

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Staff member
I just trimmed my toenails. I might have gone too far on a few of them. Tomorrow is gonna be painful...
Sorry to hear that bro.. i hate that feeling. Just don't think about them, find other things to occupy your mind.