What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Dwyane Wade’s three best single seasons he shot 41.6%, 42%, and 41.8% from 16 feet - 3pt.

Jason Kidd’s three best best single seasons he shot 41.6%, 42.2% and 41.9% from 16 feet - 3pt.

BUT THE SPACING? Spacing is more than 3pt shots people. I’m ending this conversation on this note. If Hantlers uses Chris Bosh 16 feet - 3pt percentage to equate spacing well here you go I have two with similar percentages.

Dwyane Wade’s three best single seasons he shot 41.6%, 42%, and 41.8% from 16 feet - 3pt.

Jason Kidd’s three best best single seasons he shot 41.6%, 42.2% and 41.9% from 16 feet - 3pt.

BUT THE SPACING? Spacing is more than 3pt shots people. I’m ending this conversation on this note. If Hantlers uses Chris Bosh 16 feet - 3pt percentage to equate spacing well here you go I have two with similar percentages.

Again, I will say this. The Heat had guys in their starting lineup who could all operate well in different places on the court.

Your team has 5 players who all operate at their best in the same space on the court. Yes, you have good players (everybody does in this competition) but your team structure is faulty. This isn't rocket science.

Awaiting WC trying to trade his whole team off once guys criticize it in 3...2...

Where did this even come from? People have destroyed my teams for the last 3 years and it doesn’t phase me. Don’t mistake me loving to trade for you guys having influence.

As much as we bicker you two would be the guys I would want to meet the most at a meet and greet.

Fwiw, Bosh was a much better shooter than Wade. Bosh was the spacing. This is a known fact.

He would never show his face. Dude is insecure about himself.

LOL!

I'd be going with my family. I'm not letting them near any of you freaks. Except Spy. Spy is cool.

But seriously dude, I'm not worried about what y'all think of me. I'm a pasty white dude, slightly overweight, have a beautiful wife and a few kids. Why the hell would I sorry what you think? Your opinion, no offense, means less than nothing to me.