What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

I drafted Joe Ingles last year. People hated on it. I lost.

My last year's team

Kyrie
Donovan
Ingles
Bird
Gobert.

Got no love at all.

When drafting the best team stopped working I had to go to homerism. But that didnt work either.

What I like about my team is I’ve got three guys that are impossible to defend, and I can create matchup problems all over the place.
Who is impossible to defend?

If you say Kawhi, I'm simply going to put up a picture of Andre Iguodala who absolutely shut Kawhi down in the Finals at times. And this is an over the hill about to retire soon Iggy who was keeping Kawhi irrelevant.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I drafted Joe Ingles last year. People hated on it. I lost.

My last year's team

Kyrie
Donovan
Ingles
Bird
Gobert.

Got no love at all.

When drafting the best team stopped working I had to go to homerism. But that didnt work either.
Thirsty for the homer vote... foh

Interesting concept, your bigs will mostly live outside the paint making room for Clyde and grant to do their thing inside the three point line. Not bad. I do worry about your interior defense though. A lot of teams will have two bigs that flourish inside. Who knows though.

Marc Gasol was a tremendous defender in his prime. Still a good one now. The hell are you talking about?

Can’t see anyone beating my team.

Best shooting in this.
Elite defense up front.
Three absolute assassins.
Great chemistry and leadership.

Isiah Thomas
Reggie Miller
Joe Ingles
Kawhi Leonard
David Robinson

Too many teams have too many 25-30 point scorers or guys who need the ball in their hands. Perfect balance and their roles make absolute sense here.
I think I can give you a run for your money. I have an all world guy who can take over games surrounded by consummate team players who can also have massive impact on any given game.

Billups
Kobe
English
Davis
Gobert

I totally get what Wes is doing, but I think there are better options than Ingles.

That said, far too often people ignore team fit and just go by talent regardless of how they'd play together. Most of these guys would struggle being the 4-5th option on a team, if we're being honest.

Can’t see anyone beating my team.

Best shooting in this.
Elite defense up front.
Three absolute assassins.
Great chemistry and leadership.

Isiah Thomas
Reggie Miller
Joe Ingles
Kawhi Leonard
David Robinson

Too many teams have too many 25-30 point scorers or guys who need the ball in their hands. Perfect balance and their roles make absolute sense here.

People have a point about Joe Ingles in an all time draft but...... Isiah Thomas was a total steal when you picked him and I have to say that the 4 non Ingles guys are all amazing players.
And Joe fits perfectly in there even if his talent level isn't worthy.

I think you might have the best TEAM due to fit. Maybe not the most talent (though the talent is there too), but I can imagine some beautiful basketball being played by these guys.

I think David Robinson is highly underrated too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

We’re not basing these teams off of where they were drafted. If we were my team would sweep everyone.