What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

I feel like LoPo or White Chocolate - because I’m still looking to trade.

Offering my newly acquired 7th and 9th round picks (#107 and 137) to move up into the top of the 7th round. Willing to take back the last pick in the draft if I need to.

I feel like LoPo or White Chocolate - because I’m still looking to trade.

Offering my newly acquired 7th and 9th round picks (#107 and 137) to move up into the top of the 7th round. Willing to take back the last pick in the draft if I need to.
Don’t you dare snake my guys. Lol. That’s why I wanted to give you my last 7th. Lol

That would stress the hell out of me
The funny thing is that the guys I was trying to trade up into range for ended up getting picked two or three spots in front of me. We’re almost done with the 6th round and I still haven’t drafted a point guard or a center. . .

Last edited:
Rick Barry.

One of the greatest shooters in league history. For his career, he averaged 46.0% from the field and 89.3% from the line. While he only played 1 NBA season with the 3 point line, that year, he averaged 33% from three, which doesn't sound great now, but he was 9th in the league, and you've probably never heard of 7 of the 8 ahead of him (Larry Bird was 3rd).
Career ABA and NBA statistics
Rebounds 6,863 (6.7 rpg)
Assists 4,952 (4.9 apg)

Rick Barry.

One of the greatest shooters in league history. For his career, he averaged 46.0% from the field and 89.3% from the line. While he only played 1 NBA season with the 3 point line, that year, he averaged 33% from three, which doesn't sound great now, but he was 9th in the league, and you've probably never heard of 7 of the 8 ahead of him (Larry Bird was 3rd).
Career ABA and NBA statistics
Rebounds 6,863 (6.7 rpg)
Assists 4,952 (4.9 apg)
Great pick. One of the most underrated guys in this thing.

Gangster pointing gun: “This ain’t my dick in your back.”

Bank robber: “That’s a relief.”

Movie???

Last edited: