What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Barry was known to be wildly disliked, maybe even hated, by his own teammates. A me first guy. I don’t have room for someone like that on my squad. We just wanna win.
He was just Kobe before Kobe. You either accept the personality or don't.

Didn't help him he was in the Boston dominance era. If you are competitive and know you didn't stand a chance, I bet you are a real prick.

Like imagine if MJ had to face a Warriors, San Antonio or similar in the Finals. MJ has everything catered to him, but anybody remember when he was owned by Detroit before the NBA stepped in?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

MJ has everything catered to him, but anybody remember when he was owned by Detroit before the NBA stepped in?

Reminds me of a story from Bill Walton. When they did the top 50 NBA players of all time, they were in the green room before they all went out, and Jordan and Chamberlain were sitting down, arguing about who was better. David Stern comes in, tells everyone that it's time, and Mike and Wilt are still sitting there jawing. (Walton, of course, wouldn't leave while they were still talking.) Finally they stand up, and Wilt looks DOOOOOWN on Jordan, and says, "Mike, when you played, they changed the rules to make it easier for you. When I played, they changed the rules to make it HARDER." And just walked out of the room, and there was nothing Michael could say to that.

I think Dwight Howard is a little under appreciated in the NBA world.

His resume is pretty dang good. People forget just how dominant he was in his healthy prime.

He fell off because of having back surgery.

Alot of people picked before him that shouldn't have gone before him.

Last edited:
Howard fell off because of attitude imo.

I think Dwight Howard is a little under appreciated in the NBA world.

His resume is pretty dang good. People forget just how dominant he was in his healthy prime.

He fell off because of having back surgery.

Alot of people picked before him that shouldn't have gone before him.

He was a ****ing beast with the Magic.

Dwight is a solid pick at this point.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

If you go off season awards alone, minus championships, he should have been picked higher.

He is the only player in NBA history to win defensive player if the year 3 years in a row.

He is right near the top of the list with most All NBA teams ever. Right there with all the greats, and he did it despite his career being cut short right in the middle of his prime. This list below is 1st team, 2nd team, 3rd team all nba awards.

He took his orlando teams far despite playing with virtually no one. Screenshot_20190720-214147_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Howard fell off because of attitude imo.

I dont buy it. Ya he may have had an attitude. So what. A lot of players do. He fell off because of the back surgery. He was never the same after that.

I think thats a pretty good excuse too. If you are being honest with yourself and you know what back pain can do to a man.

Reminds me of a story from Bill Walton. When they did the top 50 NBA players of all time, they were in the green room before they all went out, and Jordan and Chamberlain were sitting down, arguing about who was better. David Stern comes in, tells everyone that it's time, and Mike and Wilt are still sitting there jawing. (Walton, of course, wouldn't leave while they were still talking.) Finally they stand up, and Wilt looks DOOOOOWN on Jordan, and says, "Mike, when you played, they changed the rules to make it easier for you. When I played, they changed the rules to make it HARDER." And just walked out of the room, and there was nothing Michael could say to that.
Wow. Pretty spot on.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I dont buy it. Ya he may have had an attitude. So what. A lot of players do. He fell off because of the back surgery. He was never the same after that.

I think thats a pretty good excuse too. If you are being honest with yourself and you know what back pain can do to a man.
I'm not taking about performance only. I'm talking about his drive. He was never the fiercest competitor but he took on a real don't-care attitude which is why he has been bouncing around and why he didn't stick in LA. Not the best team guy.

I'm not taking about performance only. I'm talking about his drive. He was never the fiercest competitor but he took on a real don't-care attitude which is why he has been bouncing around and why he didn't stick in LA. Not the best team guy.
I think this is true, but his back surgery likely played a big role in his quick decline too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Attitude was awful. He was really good but fell off because he never developed any actual skill beyond his physical skills. He was a bitch his entire career. He skated his entire career and because of it he was figured out and broke down physically. Then he became a joke.

Attitude was awful. He was really good but fell off because he never developed any actual skill beyond his physical skills. He was a bitch his entire career. He skated his entire career and because of it he was figured out and broke down physically. Then he became a joke.

Wrong.

Im sorry. But you dont obtain the awards he did by being a bitch.