What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

Chamberlain was a physical freak of nature. Bring him into the modern era with modern nutrition and training and he would be even more dominant. Many who downplay his ability probably never watched him play. He was simply a force of nature. Even if his averages were halved due to modern rules he would still average 25 and 12 with who knows how many blocks and assists.
the world wouldn’t be ready for it.

I am bored My team so far.

Morning
Giannis. Marion
Carter
Pistol. Petrovic
Magic

Right now I may have Pistol be the backup pg while also being the starting 2 guard, kinda like how Favors started at the 4 and also backed up Rudy. That way there is no drop off in our showtime offense:D

Thoughts?

Morning
Giannis. Marion
Carter
Pistol. Petrovic
Magic

Right now I may have Pistol be the backup pg while also being the starting 2 guard, kinda like how Favors started at the 4 and also backed up Rudy. That way there is no drop off in our showtime offense:D

Thoughts?

To be completely honest this is probably one of the worst teams you’ve assembled.

Morning
Giannis. Marion
Carter
Pistol. Petrovic
Magic

Thoughts?
You have a gazillion picks coming up, that should be fun.

Morning
Giannis. Marion
Carter
Pistol. Petrovic
Magic

Thoughts?

I have a love/hate relationship with this team. Feels like you drafted well for the most part but I don't know how well this team will gel. I would look to trade pistol pete if possible.