What's new

* NEW * 2019 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

My team needs a little 2nd unit leadership, a little coaching, and a hard foul when I need it for all these primadonna superstar teams.

For his last pick, LoPo takes...

Spider
The Original Bull
Charlie Hustle
Hall of Famer

The one and only....

Jerry Sloan

His best year as a SG/SF he averaged 18.3ppg, 8.8rpg, 3.5apg, and 2 broken noses per game.

Ironically, Spida and Spider are the only two guys without a ring on this whole fantasy team of mine. This year, maybe Spida can deliver one for both of them...

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Jerry Sloan didnt believe in shooting threes or guarding the 3. You are gonna have some problems with spacing

Jerry Sloan didnt believe in shooting threes or guarding the 3. You are gonna have some problems with spacing
Jerry Sloan believed in defending his butt off and winning at all costs.

I agree that he wont spread my floor, but my 2nd unit will be Tiny Archibald (scorer extraordinaire), John Havlicek (all purpose player who could shoot), Sloan (there for leadership and D), Bob Pettit (all purpose player who could shoot) and Willis Reed (all around player). The focus of my 2nd unit is defense surrounding an explosive backcourt.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

@White Chocolate has agreed to trade the draft rights to George Gervin to @elan_prodigy for the draft rights to Adrian Dantley.

My final team:

PG - John Stockton / Deron Williams
SG - Ray Allen / Dale Ellis
SF - Glen Rice / Adrian Dantley
PF - Chris Webber / Elton Brand
C - Patrick Ewing / Dikembe Mutombo

PG - Steph Curry / Gilbert Arenas
SG - Clyde Drexler / Tony Allen
SF - Grant Hill / Peja Stojakovic
PF - Dirk Nowitzki / Amare Stoudemire
C - Marc Gasol / DeAndre Jordan
Love it. That's an extremely hard team to defend.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

PG: Jason Kidd / Baron Davis
SG: Dwyane Wade / Ben Gordon
SF: Dominique Wilkins / Manu Ginobili
PF: Pau Gasol / Paul Millsap
C: Joel Embiid / Rasheed Wallace

Nice 3pt shooting in that starting lineup, lots of length; strong defense at 4 positions, offensive firepower at 4; court general in Kidd; **** talking 3pt shooting C in Embiid. Small ball bench has explosive backcourt, Manu does what only Manu can do, and Sap and Wallace are tough bruisers who can stretch defenses with the 3.

;_;

Here is my team

Dwight Howard
Ben Wallace
Dennis Rodman
Klay Thompson
Lebron James.

Gonna defend the **** out of your dumb teams. And then Klay can provide all the spacing since he is super shooter who can shoot from anywhere.

Or maybe I will come out with this

Ben Wallace
Lebron James
Dennis Rodman
Klay Thompson
Brandon Roy.