What's new

New black and white color scheme

This still isn't good but it's a lot better than the real thing. Adding the yellow on the sides helps.

I don't have a big opinion one way or another... I just think its hilarious the amount of money companies put into stuff like this to come back with some mediocre **** I could see in the high school team section of the Eastbay magazine.

This still isn't good but it's a lot better than the real thing. Adding the yellow on the sides helps.

What is the statement we are making with the statement jersey?

Are these the Mediocre Statement Jersey?

Are these the C- Statement Jersey?

Are these the "we got the same jersey your rec league team did" Statement Jersey?

What is the statement we are making with the statement jersey?

Are these the Mediocre Statement Jersey?

Are these the C- Statement Jersey?

Are these the "we got the same jersey your rec league team did" Statement Jersey?
Bro, these are done by professionals. They don’t make the same design as your local rec league. This is world class stuff here. Your rec league designers aren’t on this level.

And if you’re wondering why they don’t keep the same bear costume, it’s because we no longer have second rounders, so the bear costume is going to be traded on draft night to facilitate a salary dump.
I heard they had a deal in place to move the Stockton Statue but his Anti-Vaxxer stance killed the deal.

Bro, these are done by professionals. They don’t make the same design as your local rec league. This is world class stuff here. Your rec league designers aren’t on this level.
Yeah... my rec league guys are better... they made that **** reversible. Now I can make a Statement home or away.

Seriously considering revoking my fandom if Utah flames out again in the playoffs and used these jerseys next year.

With all the uniforms, alternate uniforms, Utah red color scheme, other colors etc, should we consider changing our team name?

Instead of the Utah Jazz, just call us Utah?

We are the only statewide professional sports brand outside of the Pacers; every other NBA franchise is a city entity. We have made "Jazz" fit but it's still kind of weird. We could still do throwbacks to it with jerseys and references.

It would have a worldwide soccer brand ring to it. Like Barcelona, Liverpool, etc.

I don't know. Just brainstorming...

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited: