What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

New black and white color scheme

Doc Cherno

I don't why anyone is getting too upset (beyond Chris Stewart). Given recent history this color scheme will last about 2 months before they bring on something else. Hello pink and puce 2022!

gomretat

I hope they are getting enough push back on the black and white color scheme that they don't go there. Dump a few of the other ugly jerseys like the Subway one and pick a good color scheme from existing uniforms. And please keep the note as opposed to the mountains. Glad Ryan is spending money but in some other ways I miss Gail.

Last edited:

MeloTheJazzKiller

You should just wear these jerseys. You'd get respect and far more national TV games.

jersey_article3_0.jpg

mongoose01

The Atari graphics and font are ****ing annoying, but not as annoying as the cougarettes dancing at half time. Ryan is ****ing lame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scat

For what is worth, it looks like a wrap and likely easily undone. That said, stop ****ing with the note!!

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
There is no black and white color scheme…

Get rid of the damn yellow jerseys. In fact, get rid of all these jerseys except the city jerseys and go back to the OLD purple ones and old white ones (by old I mean note and not mountain) and bring in those fake grey mountain jerseys that someone on Twitter made.

framer

There is no black and white color scheme…

Get rid of the damn yellow jerseys. In fact, get rid of all these jerseys except the city jerseys and go back to the OLD purple ones and old white ones (by old I mean note and not mountain) and bring in those fake grey mountain jerseys that someone on Twitter made.
So the "Eat Fresh" jerseys are dead? That seems like a reason to celebrate. . .