What's new

New black and white color scheme

I don't why anyone is getting too upset (beyond Chris Stewart). Given recent history this color scheme will last about 2 months before they bring on something else. Hello pink and puce 2022!

I hope they are getting enough push back on the black and white color scheme that they don't go there. Dump a few of the other ugly jerseys like the Subway one and pick a good color scheme from existing uniforms. And please keep the note as opposed to the mountains. Glad Ryan is spending money but in some other ways I miss Gail.

Last edited:
You should just wear these jerseys. You'd get respect and far more national TV games.

jersey_article3_0.jpg

The Atari graphics and font are ****ing annoying, but not as annoying as the cougarettes dancing at half time. Ryan is ****ing lame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For what is worth, it looks like a wrap and likely easily undone. That said, stop ****ing with the note!!

Maybe Ryan is color blind and wants everyone to see through his eyes.

There is no black and white color scheme…

Get rid of the damn yellow jerseys. In fact, get rid of all these jerseys except the city jerseys and go back to the OLD purple ones and old white ones (by old I mean note and not mountain) and bring in those fake grey mountain jerseys that someone on Twitter made.

There is no black and white color scheme…

Get rid of the damn yellow jerseys. In fact, get rid of all these jerseys except the city jerseys and go back to the OLD purple ones and old white ones (by old I mean note and not mountain) and bring in those fake grey mountain jerseys that someone on Twitter made.

So the "Eat Fresh" jerseys are dead? That seems like a reason to celebrate. . .

Listened to Andy Larsen on Checketts radio show and he talked about the rebrand. He said the bulk of it including court and jerseys won't happen until next season but Ryan Smith didn't want to wait that long so they've started slowly changing some things at the arena and some of the graphics and things. He also said that the NBA won't allow the colors to just be black and white because the Nets and Spurs already use those colors, so it looks like yellow will be included with the black and white

Listened to Andy Larsen on Checketts radio show and he talked about the rebrand. He said the bulk of it including court and jerseys won't happen until next season but Ryan Smith didn't want to wait that long so they've started slowly changing some things at the arena and some of the graphics and things. He also said that the NBA won't allow the colors to just be black and white because the Nets and Spurs already use those colors, so it looks like yellow will be included with the black and white
Sounds awful.

Yucky Yuck Yuck

There's like a 45+ year history of knowing how stupid the Pittsburgh Pirates' color scheme is.

You can't be serious.

Uhh, I guess you don't realize that the black and yellow color scheme for the Pittsburgh Pirates is the ultimate in getting it right because, uhh, Pittsburgh (along with NY) is one of the very few cities that has a color scheme for the teams that play in their city.

Pittsburgh Pirates - yellow and black
Pittsburgh Steelers - yellow and black
Pittsburgh Penguins - yellow and black

That is one of the coolest things in sports.

(NY teams also have a set color scheme: Rangers, Knicks, Yanks, Mets, Islanders...all have blue. (Jets are green because nobody in NY cares about the Jets. Nets still wear their old blue occasionally.)