What's new

New Nike Uniforms: How Bad Are They Going To Look?

UTA_city_full.jpg

giphy.gif
Bill Murray feels the same as I do about those

Great. Throw in some blue, green, and purple and we'll have us some pride flag uniforms.

These are ugly.

I thought the Gold unis were ugly off his mock-up too. These are just him designing these things based on what a guy told him they looked like from memory iirc, so they aren't 100% accurate. Hopefully he missed some big detail that brings teh uniform together. I really hope it's a gradient color change and not just blocked sections.

As someone who runs a business. Why on earth would they make a jersey that wouldn't sell? That's marketing 101. Make a product someone wants to buy. The designers for Nike need to make that a priority. They are trying to turn the NBA into the Oregon ducks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I mean, I get that it’s supposed to represent a sunset over the mountains. But it just doesn’t work.

The shorts don't look like someone pissed themselves, they look like the wearer bloody diarrhea'd themselves

As someone who runs a business. Why on earth would they make a jersey that wouldn't sell? That's marketing 101. Make a product someone wants to buy. The designers for Nike need to make that a priority. They are trying to turn the NBA into the Oregon ducks.

You made conflicting statements. Oregon Ducks sells clothing quite well. I'm guessing these new jerseys will sell quite well as well. I'm guessing you're not their demographic.

Why couldn’t they have done the same thing with the jazz actual colors. Blue green yellow gradient... I doubt it would look worse. This is so dumb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You made conflicting statements. Oregon Ducks sells clothing quite well. I'm guessing these new jerseys will sell quite well as well. I'm guessing you're not their demographic.
Point is they make a bunch of different jerseys for Oregon. So many that several are ugly and hard to sell. Quality over quantity. And if you need quantity make them desirable.
Making candy corn uniforms isn't something I can see people wanting.

For what it's worth, someone on reddit who works for Fanzz and has provided good information in the past said this is NOT what the final jersey will look like, and that the final product is awesome.

For what it's worth, someone on reddit who works for Fanzz and has provided good information in the past said this is NOT what the final jersey will look like, and that the final product is awesome.

Also Zach Lowe said he really liked the jerseys a month ago.

Steve Starks works for Fanzz?