What's new

New Nike Uniforms: How Bad Are They Going To Look?

Good ****ing lord.

Do I need to get a direct statement from Gail Miller and the owner of Nike?

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'd settle for confirmation from a reputable media outlet, like any of the Utah newspapers or radio stations. But confirmation from the Jazz and/or Nike would also be welcome if you can swing that.

Maybe they think orange and gold will appeal more to female fans. That's certainly the case in my family (extremely small sample size, I know). They prefer those colors over the dark blue and green.
Didn't Utah used to have a powder blue jersey?

Yes we used to have a powder blue jersey - and DWill if I recall correctly ALWAYS wear the powder blue to the All Stars game whenever he attends the skills challenge, etc. To me that tells he me prefers it to the dark blue/purple one we had at that time.

I'm making a prediction now: The orange jersey is going to be a tie-in with Vivint. The reason the jazz are "spending" their 4th jersey like this is because it will build more value into the bid for the arena name when it next becomes available. It's like a 2nd patch on the jersey.

$$$$$$
Very interesting theory. I could see this reasoning

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

6487a4502e0ff1961f9f34540cdf9727.jpg

Zach Lowe posted his League Pass rankings and he said that our fourth jersey and court design are awesome. Hopefully he is right.

Zach Lowe comments on the new jersey - this is in his ESPN article on NBA League Pass Rankings.

"The court is nice, and the new yellow-gold alternate jerseys pop with a welcome boldness. And trust me: The upcoming fourth jersey and accompanying court design are awesome, and like nothing you've seen before in the NBA."

That's really cool that there will be new court design with it. Seems wild they would build an entire new court for 1 jersey.

That's really cool that there will be new court design with it. Seems wild they would build an entire new court for 1 jersey.
I believe they have multiple courts that they lay down. They lay the court down for games and remove it and put other things down for other events.

I love this new ******** world where national writers see **** before we do.

Come on Jazz. Do better.

I love this new world where a VIDEO GAME scoops everyone. The third jersey wasn't supposed to be unveiled before Nov/Dec if I recall correctly. Oops! Shouldn't have used those in the video game. And did you see the tear away effect yesterday? Guess Nike has some quality problems. Either that, or the refs will now definitively be able to assess a foul for holding.

Most teams only have one court, to my knowledge.

And yes, the courts are portable.

I know in years past Jazz have had at least 2 courts every season. I dont know what other teams do. Jazz have had to use old courts and other courts when their main one has been damaged or has issues. But they always have at least 2 courts available for games.

I know in years past Jazz have had at least 2 courts every season. I dont know what other teams do. Jazz have had to use old courts and other courts when their main one has been damaged or has issues. But they always have at least 2 courts available for games.
Never noticed. Is it just a backup or a different looking one they use on occasion?