What's new

New Nike Uniforms: How Bad Are They Going To Look?

[TWEET]1482973[/TWEET]

As far as I can tell, he only posted that one of the unis would be yellow or gold. Not that they would have a yellow one and then also a gold one.
https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=yellow from:andyblarsen&src=typd&lang=en

It appears he believed the 4th jersey could even be green?

Andy Larsen‏Verified account @andyblarsen Jul 22
More

Replying to @RealCoachHodge @rgiss11
To be clear, that wild 4th jersey I mentioned might be green. I don't know. Sounds like gold/yellow for the 3rd.

So I got NBA 2K18 yesterday. Designing my shoes (lol) and I select Jazz team colors. Sure enough, there's orange. I have no idea when orange became a team color. Curiouser and curiouser.

I'm making a prediction now: The orange jersey is going to be a tie-in with Vivint. The reason the jazz are "spending" their 4th jersey like this is because it will build more value into the bid for the arena name when it next becomes available. It's like a 2nd patch on the jersey.

$$$$$$

Not sure if someone posted this already, but the statement jerseys will change every 2 years and the community jerseys every year.

[tweet]912736935658979328[/tweet]

Not sure if someone posted this already, but the statement jerseys will change every 2 years and the community jerseys every year.

[tweet]912736935658979328[/tweet]
Good to know. Thanks for the info

Maybe they think orange and gold will appeal more to female fans. That's certainly the case in my family (extremely small sample size, I know). They prefer those colors over the dark blue and green.
Didn't Utah used to have a powder blue jersey?