What's new

New Nike Uniforms: How Bad Are They Going To Look?

I can only pray that we get jerseys half as cool as Oregon's.

I might actually start buying Jazz gear.

There is nothing cool about this.

Oregon-Ducks-puddles-1-590x896.png

Looks like a bunch of clowns running around the field.

The all gold/yellow jersey bothers me in that it will look too Lakerish. Definitely gotta have some green and purple in there to make it stand away from Lakers/Warriors.

There is nothing cool about this.

Oregon-Ducks-puddles-1-590x896.png

Looks like a bunch of clowns running around the field.

The all gold/yellow jersey bothers me in that it will look too Lakerish. Definitely gotta have some green and purple in there to make it stand away from Lakers/Warriors.
Jealous is a bad look for you. Those aren't my favorite Oregon uniforms but they are still cool. Much cooler than anything Utah schools have ever done. Best uniforms that Utah and byu have done is black out stuff and that is kind of old and boring.

Reactions: 8
Jealous is a bad look for you. Those aren't my favorite Oregon uniforms but they are still cool. Much cooler than anything Utah schools have ever done. Best uniforms that Utah and byu have done is black out stuff and that is kind of old and boring.

I'm not saying Utah is anywhere near the uniform giant that Oregon has become, but if you honestly think that Utah doesn't currently have a better uni combo than the above pic, you're just being obtuse.

I'm not saying Utah is anywhere near the uniform giant that Oregon has become, but if you honestly think that Utah doesn't currently have a better uni combo than the above pic, you're just being obtuse.

Or he just has a different opinion on uniform fashion than you.

Black with a Red U? Wow. Or a solid red uniform with white letters!? What will they think of next. Maybe some of Oregon's uniforms are too much for some people but they are much much better than the bland Utah stuff. Oregon even does black out better.

nlBq6.jpg
[/url] my photos upload[/IMG]

Black with a Red U? Wow. Or a solid red uniform with white letters!? What will they think of next. Maybe some of Oregon's uniforms are too much for some people but they are much much better than the bland Utah stuff. Oregon even does black out better.

nlBq6.jpg

Badass.

nlBq6.jpg

If you go back and re-read my post, perhaps it will sink in that I was specifically talking about the 'Donald Duck' uni's you were touting as being better than anything Utah has, so I'm curious why you're bringing out pics of different uni's. Especially since I also made it clear that Utah's overall uni prowess doesn't hold a candle to Oregon's. Maybe it's just a reading comprehension thing? I dunno, but either way, those black Oregon uni's are pretty great, so congrats on that.

If you go back and re-read my post, perhaps it will sink in that I was specifically talking about the 'Donald Duck' uni's you were touting as being better than anything Utah has, so I'm curious why you're bringing out pics of different uni's. Especially since I also made it clear that Utah's overall uni prowess doesn't hold a candle to Oregon's. Maybe it's just a reading comprehension thing? I dunno, but either way, those black Oregon uni's are pretty great, so congrats on that.

I like the Donald duck uniforms. They are better than anything from Utah, I thought I already said that. They are not my favorite but still better. They are pretty standard Oregon uniforms with oranges socks for fun. It's nice to mix it up and have fun with uniforms. They are for a game.

Jealous? How do you figure? Why would I be jealous of a uniform that makes you look like a duck? A ****ing duck?!? Yeah that's a badass mascot there. You an Cy are idiots. LOL

Go Ducks!!

hqdefault.jpg

Jealous? How do you figure? Why would I be jealous of a uniform that makes you look like a duck? A ****ing duck?!? Yeah that's a badass mascot there. You an Cy are idiots. LOL

Go Ducks!!

View attachment 5334
Uh, yeah. One of the most bad ***. There is a reason why they sell some of the most gear of all college teams. People think they look bad *** and they are.

It's Utah's jerseys fit them, boring and insignificant.

Utah needs to seriously bust these out.

13905818773_a3a76aa667.jpg

Attachments

• 13905818773_a3a76aa667.jpg
    13905818773_a3a76aa667.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 17