What's new

New Nike Uniforms: How Bad Are They Going To Look?

Those are awesome. Black is my favorite.

Damn, just saw those. Middle classic one is my favourite. Boy that guy who did this has good taste.

Utah-Jazz-Uniforms.png

Damn, just saw those. Middle classic one is my favourite. Boy that guy who did this has good taste.

Utah-Jazz-Uniforms.png

I love em. They're fantastic, except the last one, which is too warriory. But it still looks a lot better than the rags the Warriors wear.

Love the mockups because most are featuring purple/yellow/green instead of blue/yellow/green. Blue is boring af. Even the black mockup is black/purple/yellow/green. The mardigras color scheme is bawse.

I'm glad nobody mentioned those horrible light blue d-will era alternate jerseys.
2004-2010 jerseys were all horrible. Alternate was the most horrible one.

So we know we are getting a white, blue and most likely yellow jersey. That is 3 of the 4 we will get.

So what will the final color be? Green, black or purple? I'm hoping for green.

**** no to yellow. That is way too Lakers. Or new gsw Lakers. I would be seriously upset.

I could do gold but only if it was like gold gold like glitter gold.
They could all wear those gold shoes that Olympic track dude wore a while back (Michael Johnson maybe? )

By far my favourite Jazz jersey of all time though is the classic....

I hope we get at least 1 that harks back to this.

pollStockton.jpg

utah-jazz-starting-5.jpg

grant_g_hornacek-stockton01jr_576.jpg
I said I hate the purple but those do look pretty cool

So we know we are getting a white, blue and most likely yellow jersey. That is 3 of the 4 we will get.

So what will the final color be? Green, black or purple? I'm hoping for green.
I vote for green too

boy, what color are we anyway? remember the day when a certain color represented a specific team, like the yellow lakers, the red bulls and all that. i don't even know what color our team is anymore, and i don't think that's a good thing.

side note: imagine the lakers come into town, and the jazz wear their yellow/gold jerseys forcing them to wear something else. that'd be almost hard to watch, the jazz in yellow jerseys playing the lakers ;)

Edit: article about new uni's:
https://www.slcdunk.com/2017/7/19/15995056/2017-nba-offseason-nike-uniform-change-utah-jazz-gold-throwbacks-lonzo-ball-donovan-mitchell

Not gonna lie, I'm a little sad that the sleeved pride jerseys only lasted one season. Those things were pretty cool