What's new

New Uniforms, Court & Logo (Pictures Inside)

you guys are so style-conscious. What kind of hair stuff do you use? Do you call it "product"?

They could have done much, much better... They could have given the letters a more dynamic look at least, the current logo just seems a bit plain.

The current logo but in the following style would have been pretty sweet imo.

je6i81hlxtnzzdzhwnu02ra4l.gif

pretty much confirms everything else I was curious to know about you.

Your comment pretty much confirms everything else I was curious to know about you as well. Have a good evening sir.

you've obviously made the assumption that I've evaluated your taste and been left with a negative impression. Why?

Maybe your assumption in this case (and in others) is the confirmation I was after.

Jamezz is 100% straight, though, guys. One-zero-zero. Underlined. Got it?? Guys???

you've obviously made the assumption that I've evaluated your taste and been left with a negative impression. Why?

Maybe your assumption in this case (and in others) is the confirmation I was after.

Or maybe it just means that I think that you're obsessed with my person, showing up right after every single one of my posts to make some stupid comment about it. Let it go already, you're not my style.

you guys are so style-conscious. What kind of hair stuff do you use? Do you call it "product"?

Currently I'm using a beard balm my bro in law made. It's distilled douglas fir, francincense, and some other resin that I can't recall. I also use shampoo for my head hair and soap on my butt hair.

Currently I'm using a beard balm my bro in law made. It's distilled douglas fir, francincense, and some other resin that I can't recall. I also use shampoo for my head hair and soap on my butt hair.

shweet. Sounds delicious. Right jamezzz?

They look good to me. I think they are simple and that is the trend right now.

I dislike the green one posted by alt and the 90s wordperfect 3d one posted by Jamezz not because of the colors, I liked the teal or whatever color that is and the purple is the Jazz color so you have to have that. The outside border color needs to go though.

I love the Jazz unis and current logo. Them updating things and not f'ing them up is a win in my book.

My initial thought before opening the thread. I love the darkened color of this one and the jersey verses the white of the previous and lighter tone. The one on the right is hideous though as everyone else has said.

No, way to much green. I hope the one on the right is the new center court logo.

They look good to me. I think they are simple and that is the trend right now.

I dislike the green one posted by alt and the 90s wordperfect 3d one posted by Jamezz not because of the colors, I liked the teal or whatever color that is and the purple is the Jazz color so you have to have that. The outside border color needs to go though.

BOOM more green

6SDqhbp.png