What's new

New Uniforms, Court & Logo (Pictures Inside)

JAZZ1617-Jersey-Away-Alt-Carousel.png

BAND OF STRIPES / The thick color blocking of gold, navy and white—an homage to the coloring of the trim of the classic Jazz uniforms and warmups—has been modernized and sliced at a 66-degree angle on both the jersey and the shorts.

State Pride
/ The word "Utah" is featured in white on the front of the jersey in a new custom font, with angles cut at 66 degrees to mimic the cut of the primary Jazz logo. The numbers are gold for the alt road jersey.

WE ARE UTAH JAZZ / The Jazz team mantra is emblazoned at the hem of the jersey in the new custom font. The slogan is upside down so it can be read by the players when they put their jerseys on.

JAZZ1617-Jersey-Pride-Carousel.png

SLEEVES / For the first time in team history, the Jazz will wear a jersey featuring sleeves as part of the NBA's Pride Uniform program.

BAND OF STRIPES / The thick color blocking of gold, green and white—an homage to the coloring of the classic Jazz warmups—is featured across the chest on the jersey and across the right leg of the shorts.

J-NOTE / The J-Note partial mark is featured on the front of the jersey over the heart, while the numbers are rendered next to the J-Note in gold.

JAZZ1617-Jersey-Home-Carousel.png

NUMBER FONT / A new custom font was created for the Jazz, with angles cut at 66 degrees to mimic the cut of the primary Jazz logo. The numbers are green for the home jersey.

TRI-COLORED BALL / The front of the waistband features a new partial logo at the center in navy, gold and green.

All 4 of those jerseys are pretty great. I like the sleeve ones the least but for sleeved jerseys they are not bad and they are quite unique.

I really really love both the home and primary jerseys! Especially those white ones.

Well done jazz.

I am Mr. Cheapo, I usually get my Jazz t-shirts at Wal-mart, and never buy jerseys. But hold the phone, those new sleeve unis look incredible. When can I buy a replica sleeved jersey?

Well, I'm on board. Still don't love our new secondary logo, but every jersey is a home run. I hate sleeved jersey's and hope the NBA goes away from them sooner than later, but with that being said, our sleeved jerseys are dope as hell. I absolutely love everything they did with each and every new jersey. Well done Millers.

I'm of the mind - if you go sleeved jerseys go all the way. Don't go half-assed and try to preserve some semblance with basketball jerseys. That's the reason I actually like ours. It doesn't seem like they've tried to go modest and retrofit the new jersey into the old design. Good for them!

Noo!!!! Not the pajama jerseys!! :(
That and the arch on the Utah are my only complaints. The arch doesn't really look right what with the Jazz logo on the other Uni's not being arched.
But oh well! Can't wait for the new season to see all of this new stuff!
Court is awesome, Home, Road and Alt Uni's are awesome (except for the sleeves)! Logos are decent. Good riddance to the mountains.

Well, I'm on board. Still don't love our new secondary logo, but every jersey is a home run. I hate sleeved jersey's and hope the NBA goes away from them sooner than later, but with that being said, our sleeved jerseys are dope as hell. I absolutely love everything they did with each and every new jersey. Well done Millers.

Also, I'm absolutely THRILLED they stayed away from purple. Leave that to the Lakers/Kings.
I feel the same.

Noo!!!! Not the pajama jerseys!! :(
That and the arch on the Utah are my only complaints. The arch doesn't really look right what with the Jazz logo on the other Uni's not being arched.
But oh well! Can't wait for the new season to see all of this new stuff!
Court is awesome, Home, Road and Alt Uni's are awesome (except for the sleeves)! Logos are decent. Good riddance to the mountains.
The actual team this next season should be pretty Damn good. I mean, no way they have the injury bug as bad as this last year right.

Can't wait till next season. When is the opener?

Those white ones are so bad ***

The court looks awesome.

Overall, I love the uniforms. My only complaint about our previous ones was the font used for the numbers; the numbers on these jerseys are much more sleek. Surprised no one has mentioned this yet.

I've typically been against the sleeve jerseys, but I actually really like ours. Best in the league.

Only complaint is that the green jersey says "Utah" on it instead of "Jazz." But I understand the desire to have some variety.

That sleeved jersey is probably the best-looking jersey the Jazz have worn, and I hate the sleeved jerseys. The Green jerseys suck.