What's new

New York State just subpoenaed Cohen regarding Trump Foundation

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
Title should have read, Cohen. Michael Cohen.

I hope Trump has a heart attack.

Is the house of cards about to fall down?

Rather than operating it as a genuine charity, the lawsuit alleges, they instead allowed it to be used "as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump's business and political interests.

Is anyone surprised? He is a scumbag
Dude, what about opportunity zones doh?

To be honest, you are the one who is deranged about Trump. Not all of the rest of us.

Generally, I agree. But when I see posters wishing for his death or intense medical harm to the President it’s inaccurate to say the derangement is limited to Dutch.

Also, what are the chances he finishes 2019 in office, -2%?

When an attorney for the Trump Foundation issued a statement saying the foundation had been trying on it's own to dissolve and distribute its assets, the NY AG responded:

"Given the Trump Foundation’s egregious pattern of illegality -— including repeatedly using charitable assets for unlawful purposes -— that was unacceptable," an Underwood spokesperson said in the follow-up statement.

""That’s why AG Underwood’s suit demanded dissolution under court supervision, with our office’s oversight of how the charitable assets will be distributed — and that’s exactly what we achieved with the Trump Foundation’s concession today."

Among the assets held by the Trump Foundation is a football helmet signed by Tim Tebow, which Trump paid $12,000 for, using the foundations' money. So Trump couldn't afford to use his own money?

And how about that televised fundraiser for veterans the Trump Foundation held in 2016? $2.8 million raised, none of which was distributed to veterans. Used instead for Trump's own political benefit. Yeah, Trump really appreciates our nation's veterans, doesn't he?

Let's see. Trump University. Dissolved for fraud.

Trump Foundation. Dissolved for fraud.

And the Trump Organization? The AG's of D.C and Maryland have filed a lawsuit alleging the president breached the emoluments clause of the Constitution, which means he cannot accept payments from foreign powers while in office. That would include the Saudi's booking 500 rooms in Trump's luxury D.C. Hotel in a three month period:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...603a64-f417-11e8-bc79-68604ed88993_story.html

There's a reason Trump sounds like a Don Corleone in so many of his angry outbursts. The Trump family is just another New York crime family. 17 ongoing investigations into Trump and his family. And more to come in the House. It's going to be a busy 2019, lol....

Last edited:
Generally, I agree. But when I see posters wishing for his death or intense medical harm to the President it’s inaccurate to say the derangement is limited to Dutch.

I don't know about these posts or posters who have said that they want Trump to die and I don't want to speak for them but I would bet than they don't just want Trump to die but rather most horrible scumbag pieces of ****. Not just Trump.

Assuming these posts and posters exist. (I don't recall jazzfanzers praying for Trump's death)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't know about these posts or posters who have said that they want Trump to die and I don't want to speak for them but I would bet than they don't just want Trump to die but rather most horrible scumbag pieces of ****. Not just Trump.

Assuming these posts and posters exist. (I don't recall jazzfanzers praying for Trump's death)

Some wished he had a Heartattack in this very thread.

All these people wishing death on the president simultaneously claiming moral high ground.:rolleyes:

All these people wishing death on the president simultaneously claiming moral high ground.:rolleyes:
All these people? Name them. I don't believe that there are lots of people calling for death to the president.

Some wished he had a Heartattack in this very thread.
I noticed that you used the plural work for poster (posters) and the word some.
I looked through all the posts in this thread and correct me if I'm wrong but I only saw the op wish for Trump to have a heart attack. So you should have said poster rather than posters and the word some also implies more than one.

I would also point out that while wishing for someone to have a heart attack certainly implies wishing for that person to die, it doesn't necessarily mean they wish the person to die as many many people have attacks and survive and recover.

I should restate my sentiment. I don't want him to have a heart attack. I want him to suffer a stroke and have paralysis of his arm as karma for his mockery of that guy during the campaign. Of course that would be on top of a long prison sentence for his litany of criminal deeds against all of the people he's **** on his whole life. A quick death is way too good for him.

In lieu of intense shaming and physical suffering I would begrudgingly accept a massive heart attack. Announcing this from my moral high ground.

I should restate my sentiment. I don't want him to have a heart attack. I want him to suffer a stroke and have paralysis of his arm as karma for his mockery of that guy during the campaign. Of course that would be on top of a long prison sentence for his litany of criminal deeds against all of the people he's **** on his whole life. A quick death is way too good for him.

I call that derangement.

I noticed that you used the plural work for poster (posters) and the word some.
I looked through all the posts in this thread and correct me if I'm wrong but I only saw the op wish for Trump to have a heart attack. So you should have said poster rather than posters and the word some also implies more than one.

I would also point out that while wishing for someone to have a heart attack certainly implies wishing for that person to die, it doesn't necessarily mean they wish the person to die as many many people have attacks and survive and recover.

Lol. Ok.

It’s derangement. I’m not offended or upset but I can still see it for the extremism it is.