What's new

News, rumors and buzz around the draft and free agency

Did you know that Jabari had a better 2018-19 DRPM score than a bunch of guys that many of us would have been happy to put into our PF hole?:

JaMychal Green, Saric, Portis, both Morri, Crowder

This is not to say that Parker's reputation for poor defense is wrong (his defense is truly bad). Nor is it to say that DRPM an accurate barometer of defense (like every other stat, it has severe problems). It's just to say that maybe we ought to look more closely into lots of other guys' defensive shortcomings as well.

I'm begging the Jazz to whoop some *** this coming season. I'm tired of my team being overlooked by fans of other teams. Lakers and Rockets fans are insufferable. And Clipper fans are quickly becoming the same.

Looks like there are more trades to come and Utah FO must be vigilant for an opportunity.
Westbrook will likely be traded and I believe it'll be a three or four team trade.
The rumor is ORL might be interested. They have a dumbass management and 6 PFs now. One of them, Aaron Gordon, an undervalued/underdeveloped kid aged 23.8, basically the next Oladipo, might be a great fit for Utah and allow Boj to slide to 3.

Looks like there are more trades to come and Utah FO must be vigilant for an opportunity.
Westbrook will likely be traded and I believe it'll be a three or four team trade.
The rumor is ORL might be interested. They have a dumbass management and 6 PFs now. One of them, Aaron Gordon, an undervalued/underdeveloped kid aged 23.8, basically the next Oladipo, might be a great fit for Utah and allow Boj to slide to 3.

I'm not really sure how Utah gets involved. Westbork will probably take 4 teams to get a deal done. That said, I wouldn't mind some prospects to get value, provided we aren't giving up much or anything that'll be missed.

I don’t know how the Jazz get Aaron Gordon, but he’d be an insanely badass fit here IMO.

It’d have to be mid-season, a lot of things would have to break a certain way and Ingles would have to be in the deal. Getting Gordon would probably take a number of seasons, if ever.

I don’t know how the Jazz get Aaron Gordon, but he’d be an insanely badass fit here IMO.
He makes $19.8, Ingles and X should get it done with X going to OKC and Ingles joining Westbrook in ORL, plus some sweeteners. Again, ORL is dumb so anything can happen.

I ain’t putting Joe in a deal for anything short of an All-NBA player though. I’m sure that’s crazy, but I think that’s his impact.
His impact is good, contract is a bargain. But every player is tradable and we might have seen his best.

Love everything about Grant. Was on my FA short list last year when we all thought Favors was gone.

Great contract too.