What's new

News, rumors and buzz around the draft and free agency

Well if we dump Exum and waive Favors, we have $27 million. We are damn close to max.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
Wouldn't we look silly if Harris was re-upped in Philly or signed with some other team. I trust Lindsey probably talked to his agent and Utah was either not Harris' choice or it was iffy.

People react like we can get whoever we want just by clearing the cap room.

Wouldn't we look silly if Harris was re-upped in Philly or signed with some other team. I trust Lindsey probably talked to his agent and Utah was either not Harris' choice or it was iffy.

People react like we can get whoever we want just by clearing the cap room.
I'm basing it off of what Tony Jones said about us being Harris frontrunners.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

If Otto Porter is available, that's a great option for us at the 4. Wonder what they would want.

Crazy if we really were front runners for Harris, I'll take it with a grain of salt.

But Conley does fit the culture better, especially the defensive minded scheme. He has proven playoff chops. And I think it will be good to have a backcourt mate like Conley to curb any possible bad habits that may be formed by Mitchell if he had to continue to run the show himself.

Even though it's hard to convince me that Harris for just cap space is worse than Conley for some assets and cap space, I can believe that he was their 'guy'.

Tobias' market may be drying up a bit... Indy and Utah no longer have space... oh wait... what's that music I hear... God Gawd that's the Sacramento Leverages music!
If Butler re-signs with Philly, KD and Kyrie go to the Nets, and Indiana has no cap space, what if Harris is adamant about Utah? Can we dump Exum? Can we unload Tomic and Exum on Philly in a sign-and-trade? Can we land Jazz and utahjazzz permanently on the Sixers forums, where they belong?

yooo... I guess Minny feels good about Garland slipping to 5?

Oh my hell... this gonna get bonkers... great deal for Minny… quick someone call Phoenix. Why trade Warren then go get Saric… they must really think they getting Russell... especially because they likely have their pick of pgs.