What's new

News, rumors and buzz around the draft and free agency

Does that make Boston a FA player?

They only have 64 million committed next season.

They could trade two picks for Conley or Paul and still sign a max.

Still got that millstone sinking their prospects tho...

Boston is burning to the ground

We cross live to Gordon Hayward , who left Utah, to play for a true sports town , who get it ( according to Gordon )

Horford is a really good player, but whoever is giving him a 4 year big money deal is going to regret it.

The whole Horford thing scares me off of Conley even more. It is very, very possible we only have Conley one year. There are a number of teams with cap space next summer, and the free agent options next year are absolutely awful compared to this year. I think he will opt out so he can get his last big deal.

The Conley deal just got even riskier for me.

Horford is a really good player, but whoever is giving him a 4 year big money deal is going to regret it.

The whole Horford thing scares me off of Conley even more. It is very, very possible we only have Conley one year. There are a number of teams with cap space next summer, and the free agent options next year are absolutely awful compared to this year. I think he will opt out so he can get his last big deal.

The Conley deal just got even riskier for me.
Horford hasn't won a ring yet, mabey he wants to contribute to a team and get one. Some players value winning more than money

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

Horford hasn't won a ring yet, mabey he wants to contribute to a team and get one. Some players value winning more than money

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app

I agree completely. Horford will get paid. I guarantee you that. He will go somewhere else where he wants to be and he can win, but he's still gonna get paid. He's not passing up on $30 million to go take some MLE deal.

Would the Jazz and Horford have mutual interest in playing 14 minutes at the 5 and 14 at the 4 for us?

Is he purely a 5 now?