What's new

News, rumors and buzz around the draft and free agency

Mr. Silver your league is broken.

Of course he doesn't care when Utah cries foul about Boston and Haynerd, or Lakers and Paul George, or Lakers or Boston with AD.

But now the Celtics have been scorned by not one, but two of their own FAs who have already worked out deals elsewhere.

I suspect the talking heads at New England based ESPN will suddenly be very outraged about tampering and demand Silver take action.

So, you’d turn your back on a player that is as good as any player we can get, who fits in perfectly with this team...

To save face? To be cool?

Nah. No thanks.

To be cool?
Am I the only one who watches and replays his leg injury every night for entertainment? I watch Hayward's broken leg clip with my 8 year old daughter at bedtime as a lesson on what happens to you when you lie and betray others. We named our Thanksgiving Turkey, "Gordon P**** Hayward" and ripped those legs right off as soon as it came out the oven. Why is anyone still reminiscing about the days that we had a backstabbing ho on our roster? Why would anyone want to bring him back? You wouldn't invite your mailman over for a drink if your new born son looked like him, would you?
This obsession with Hayward is getting creepy as hell. It's been almost 2 years since he left the Jazz for the Celtics. He screwed us! Not because he left, but because he constantly said that returning to the Jazz was his top priority throughout his last year, when it wasn't AND it was obvious! Instead of being honest and allowing us to trade him for an asset, he lied. His wife posted their baby in a Celtics shamrock jersey 2 months before the trade deadline, and Jazz FO still believed him. There was numerous reports about him reaching out to Celtics Coach (his former college coach) Stevens, and Jazz FO still believed he was staying. We could've traded him for an asset and instead got nothing because of deception on his part.