What's new

NFL 12/13 Survivor League

I'm a huge Eagle fan too this week. LOLZ!

0070-0125_toter_rabe.jpg

Rams are gonna beat RGIII too but I'm not ballzy enough to take them in the league.

Other upsets:

Browns over Bengals (obviously)
Lions over 9ers
SheHawks over CowGirls

I had picked SD over Tennessee, but I've been nervous about it. I just went in and changed it to the Giants.

And there go 10 of us. Damn, I don't think I've ever been knocked out this early.

On the bight side the cursed Pats lost!

Dear people who joined the jazzfanz survivor league and used a generic name instead of their jazzfanz name,

wtf lol 4 realz?

Signed,

UGLI baby

So I'm going the cowards way and picking the Pats this week. My strategy tends to be picking a few "can't miss" teams the first three weeks until I get a feel of how the season goes. Though that can bite me come October or November (if I make it that far).

Lol.

And there go 10 of us. Damn, I don't think I've ever been knocked out this early.

On the bight side the cursed Pats lost!
New England in a home opener, which they haven't lost in forever. Arizona playing their backup QB. This one was a lock.

And it's games like this that reinforce why I DON'T bet on sports.

Good luck to those still alive. The King is DEAD, long live the new King!

If it takes a Patriot or 49er loss to be knocked out of a bragging rights pool, I'm okay with that.

I think now I can pick New England in confidence for the coming week. Are the Ravens any good for a second upset for the Patriots?