What's new

NFL 12/13 Survivor League

Well, this was fun while it lasted. If this were NBA-related it would be embarrassing to be out this early, but my expectations were low in this case.

This **** just keeps getting easier and easier.

On a side note: How do you forget to set your pick? Moran.

Personally I wasn't going to trust a winless team that was favored by that much, it just smelled like upset to me. Although it looked like they jumped out to a big lead and was going to win just going off of score updates and not actually watching.

I made my pick for week 4 already. As of now, I'm going with Arizona at home over the Phins. I may change my mind.

Taking Cleveland over the Flying Rats. We are a 12 point dog if I am reading this correctly. This game will eliminate a bunch of people just like the NE one. I'd be a lot more confident if they didn't look so bad against Buffalo. Shurmur is not a great play caller, he is just so in love with screens he calls them at very inappropriate times. Also the Haden suspension has our defensive backfield in rough shape and we still have a hard time containing edge runs like all last year. Of course the WRs are still dropping balls too.

Still, I'm going for it. Woo-Hoo!

I wanted to go for Ravens but then I thought well maybe not since it's the Browns and it's a division rival but when I saw that huge line, I was like I ain't touching that one.
I also thought no way the Pats are losing 3 in a row but then it's a road div. rival so not that one either.

Cheers fellas, I really thought I'd get that one. I heard kind of unofficially that there was something like 3/4 bets on the Ravens line so the Books made a lot of money off my team, again.

I'm impressed with the balls it took it take the Browns (yeah I know you're a fan and all but still), or to put it another way, a 12 point dog on the road, in a Survivor poll.

Though I'm still not sure why you thought it was that much of a sure thing.

I'm okay with it. We won/tied that game if not for drops, one bad call, or a ridiculously great play by Reed. You gotta miss one somewhere, I'd rather go with this game than be upset by Carolina or Buffalo. Anyways it was just a little more sizzle when I watched it. Had a good time.

For some reason this week is driving me crazy. I've changed my pick 3 times and was convinced on Green Bay, but now I'm picking Atlanta.

I made my pick for week 4 already. As of now, I'm going with Arizona at home over the Phins. I may change my mind.

Stayed with Arizona. Still in by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin.

damn it damn it damn it!

Scott Chandler and Brian Hartline were both available in my fantasy league prior to this weekend..... Bet they're both picked up this week... Freaaakkk!

At least I should be up there for first choice. My buddy Casey is beating my brains in today. He has Aaron Rogers, Roddy White, and Torrey Smith. Awesome time to play his team.... Even though Brees and Decker have done well for me, there's just not much I can do to counter this scoring this weekend.

LOl at all the Packers fans who thought that the normal refs wouldn't screw them over. That ball was a fumble. I'm guessing that the refs just couldn't figure out who had recovered the ball due to everyone jumping on top of everyone and not getting off. BTW, isn't that getting old? Guys are being thrown off the piles by the refs only to 2 seconds later, be right back on top of the pile. The play is over, now let the refs get the junk off the pile and determine who recovered the ball. Perhaps the players got too used to being able to bully around the replacement refs?

btw, thanks Steve Smith, McFadden, and Pitta for your wonderful contributions this weekend... Jerks.

Looks like the Giants are the overwhelming favorite this week. IDK...this has the making of one of those typical Giants letdown games at home against a ****ty opponent.

Looks like the Giants are the overwhelming favorite this week. IDK...this has the making of one of those typical Giants letdown games at home against a ****ty opponent.
Yep exactly why I didn't pick them, almost picked GB but I try not to pick road teams so I figured I'll save GB for a when their at home but either GB or SF are solid picks I think this week.

Yep exactly why I didn't pick them, almost picked GB but I try not to pick road teams so I figured I'll save GB for a when their at home but either GB or SF are solid picks I think this week.

Good decision Root. On another note Luck will be the best QB in football in 2-3 seasons.

On a general note, There are now 4 players left. The aformentioned Root, BigB, Prodigy, and Enes Can Tear You Apart. Impressive or lucky for Enes since he doesn't follow the NFL much.

Good luck to you all, well done in this nutty *** season.