What's new

NFL 12/13 Survivor League

Everyone survives again, though it was a lot closer than I thought it would be.

On another note if the Raiders had won I'm not sure who the winner would have been with everyone picking Atlanta.

On another note if the Raiders had won I'm not sure who the winner would have been with everyone picking Atlanta.

Easy, the winner would have been me!

Well thanks, I couldn't remember who I picked and this saved me from having to log in and look. I don't usually like going for the biggest favorite and ATL was due for a loss but I didn't trust TB enough to actually pick them, even though I figured they should beat KC, should've trusted my instincts.

I'm taking a little bit of a flyer this week. Going with Indy at home over Cleveland.

With BigB out of the picture, it's down to three. After the first few weeks I'm impressed there are people left.

And over a month later, congrats to Prodigy for his victory today. Also props to Enes CTYA for a very good showing for second place, especially if he knew nothing about NFL football.

Rep him up bitches!!!

Guess he hasn't made a post since like April. Come out of hiding, declare victory so we can rep you up!

My buddy's one of 46 people left (over 1,800 started) in a 36K+ survivor pool. Some of you could want in next year, so maybe I'll post something about it when the timee comes. I don't run it. But it's only $20, totally legit and been around for over a decade now, getting bigger every year.

My buddy's one of 46 people left (over 1,800 started) in a 36K+ survivor pool. Some of you could want in next year, so maybe I'll post something about it when the timee comes. I don't run it. But it's only $20, totally legit and been around for over a decade now, getting bigger every year.

You probly just jinxed him.

Is it winner takes all?

You probly just jinxed him.

Is it winner takes all?

Yep.

I did it once with a friend and made the final 10 or 11. This is almost 10 years ago so I would guess the pot was more like 16K from what I recall but still. Yeah, when it's winner takes all and we're talking that much cash....pretty awesome.