What's new

No sports, Jazz I’m ****ing bored

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

After a while conversation gets boring and old. What we need is an all time jazz draft. We haven’t done one of these in years. I don’t care that the #1 pick has an unfair advantage. Who’s interested? Someone would need to run it though, not me... it would be anarchy. And unorganized.

This for me is a great way to forget these sad *** times of social distancing and lack of TP and reliving some of our favorite jazz players and getting All nostalgic and ****.

If anything, I would suggest a current players draft based on this year. Anything else is just redundant to what we do in the off-season.

But only go 5 players deep. No way there's enough decent players to fill a 10 person squad for 8 people.

I would be down, but I have blocked people, and vice versa. Might make it difficult.

But only go 5 players deep. No way there's enough decent players to fill a 10 person squad for 8 people.

I would be down, but I have blocked people, and vice versa. Might make it difficult.
You do realize you can see the individual posts if you want though. That’s not a big deal, oh and your wrong

Since you’re good and drunk you should be all for doing your first draft
What kinda draft is it again? Only one I want to do would be one that doesn't go back in time before like the 80's or a current players one. No old *** dudes from before I was born and no jazz players only draft.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app