What's new

No sports, Jazz I’m ****ing bored

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

After a while conversation gets boring and old. What we need is an all time jazz draft. We haven’t done one of these in years. I don’t care that the #1 pick has an unfair advantage. Who’s interested? Someone would need to run it though, not me... it would be anarchy. And unorganized.

This for me is a great way to forget these sad *** times of social distancing and lack of TP and reliving some of our favorite jazz players and getting All nostalgic and ****.

If anything, I would suggest a current players draft based on this year. Anything else is just redundant to what we do in the off-season.

But only go 5 players deep. No way there's enough decent players to fill a 10 person squad for 8 people.

I would be down, but I have blocked people, and vice versa. Might make it difficult.

But only go 5 players deep. No way there's enough decent players to fill a 10 person squad for 8 people.

I would be down, but I have blocked people, and vice versa. Might make it difficult.
You do realize you can see the individual posts if you want though. That’s not a big deal, oh and your wrong

Breaking out the good expensive stuff. (Yes, booze that costs like 35 bucks is the expensive good stuff to me)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Since you’re good and drunk you should be all for doing your first draft
What kinda draft is it again? Only one I want to do would be one that doesn't go back in time before like the 80's or a current players one. No old *** dudes from before I was born and no jazz players only draft.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app