What's new

Non jazz 2019 playoff discussion.

Lillard with another huge 3...

Aminu shot 87% from the FT stripe this year? did i read that right? thats amazing

My opinion has nothing to do with the way he "looks." Yes, he's nearly 300 lbs. Maybe that's what you were referring to?

All I've been saying is he looks entitled. When I watched him in a handful of games, he just seemed disinterested when he didn't have the ball in is his hands. Maybe he's bought into the hype? Who knows. It is just college ball after all.

So it has nothing to do with how he looks yet you clearly say it's because of how he looks. Um, OK?

I get thinking that he's not going to live up to the hype. I don't get your assessment of him looking entitled and disinterested. You are literally the only person that thinks that. What game did you watch out of curiosity where he looked checked out when he didn't have the ball?

All I ever needed to see from the Thunder was them getting smacked by the Kings in their home openeer to know this wasn't gonna be their year.

Laughing my *** off at Kanter showing up for this game. 20-18 an dover 50% FG

This 100%.

I could very well be wrong! I can't predict the ****ing future.

You are wrong about Zion. 100%. It's quite the opposite. Duke's a factory of entitlement, but Zion is not that guy, he's in fact quite selfless and team player type of guy thru and thru.

Did u ever see the raggedy crew of kids on his AAU team? For as good as he is he was discovered relatively late, kinda hidden in South Carolina. ESPN in particular was very late on him compared to other 'phenoms' of that magnitude.

Then also he achieved great fame as a teenager, and really took it in stride as well as you'll see it done... which says something for sure..

Zion is a huge fan of the (kids) cartoon Naruto. Which is in fact an absolute trove of wisdom, that show is fantastic i wish that was around when i was growing up, im not 'an anime guy' at-all either.. he in many ways embodies the title character tho. As much as he's a force of nature, Zion is a force of will.

Last edited:

Ya gotta love it. He's having fun out there. plucked 2 key orebs in the final 2 mins of the game too.... When he subbed out he was so excited he could hardly contain himself.

He looks svelte out there too, compared to his fatty utah days, looks like totally different guy.

Ya gotta love it. He's having fun out there. plucked 2 key orebs in the final 2 mins of the game too.... When he subbed out he was so excited he could hardly contain himself.

He looks svelte out there too, compared to his fatty utah days, looks like totally different guy.

Good for him. Hope he helps Portland go the distance. Out side of Utah they’re my pick in the West.

Kanter is very capable of having games like this. He's just not consistent and when he's not playing so well offensively, he's too much of a liability.

Last edited:
Lmao thunder getting steam rolled.

Okc gameplay is absurdly awful. Anybody with half a brain would put kanter into a pnr until hes taken out.

I wouldn't say they were steam rolled by any stretch. In fact, with how bad they played and still being in it at the end, I bet they feel pretty optimistic.

I want Toronto to go deep into the playoffs hopefully enticing Leonard to stay there rather than come west.

I would like Boston to lose, but not just lose, it would be neat if they were forced to rely on Robin's money bag to carry them and he failed.

OKC exiting in the first round two years in a row would be awesome. The GM could panic.

Denver getting bounced in the first would be heartwarming.

Jazz meeting Portland in the Western Finals would be ironic.

Bucks should have a dude dressed like this in the front row. Holding a sign saying “Free Last Rites For Detroit”

upload_2019-4-14_17-28-53.jpeg

So it has nothing to do with how he looks yet you clearly say it's because of how he looks. Um, OK?

I get thinking that he's not going to live up to the hype. I don't get your assessment of him looking entitled and disinterested. You are literally the only person that thinks that. What game did you watch out of curiosity where he looked checked out when he didn't have the ball?

I dunno. Looks and weight are different to me.

So I'm LITERALLY the only person, eh? That's a neat observation.