What's new

Non jazz 2019 playoff discussion.

When Philly is firing on all cylinders they are as good as anyone. That defense gave zero open looks for the Raptors tonight

The raptors are also very very overrated. Ibaka, Gasol, and Lowry are all well past their prime. The raptors fading and becoming a one man Kawhi show isn’t that surprising.

Raptors made desperation trade for Gasol at trade deadline and lost big time. Now they have 34 year old center who camps by 3 pt line and is allergic to paint or rebounding. JV used to abuse Embiid and would be providing necessary rebounding and low post scoring. Now they put Harris on Gasol as he is not even looking to score and allowing Embiid to guard Siakam. Plus they lost bench depth by trading Wright, Monroe and Miles. Their all bench scored less than ****ing Ennis in 3 games so far!!! While Masai is brilliant GM in general this Gasol trade will haunt him forever if they will not recover and lose to 76ers.

They do not look at forums but Jazz fans have publicly shredded Hayward. I remembered Scottie Pippen thought the Jazz would give him a standing O for all the work he did. Scottie is a class guy. Jazz....welll whatever. stay classless To the point Jazz mgmt couldn't show thank you video in arena and had to do it on twitter. So, yes they do notice. Most franchises are appreciative of effort well given... Jazz not so much and yes they do notice
Sorry, Robyn. We welcomed Gordon with open arms, were happy to see him progress. Cheered him at every turn, even when he struggled with his shooting in 2013-14. We watched as he pretended to get all choked up when KK told him about the "Stayward" campaign that was honoring him, believed him when she asked if it would influence his decision and he said, " how couldn't it?" And we saw how you, Robyn, completely disrespected some young schoolchildren who IDOLIZED your husband by showing the letters they had sent to him. And then in an ultimate middle finger salute to the Utah fans, dressed your little ones in shamrocks for your coy post on social media.

So forgive us if we don't polish his knob when he returns to Utah like I'm sure he demands of you. You had the big love fest in Miami and Boston when you both visited on your free agent tour. And btw, I think Gail is still waiting to hear HIS thanks for the Jazz paying him $70m or so for his time in Utah and providing him an outstanding development coach at his beck and call - free of charge.

And where was the thanks from Gordon for the support of his teammates and the cheering of the fans during his career in his infamous blog post? You know why we cheer for guys like Booker when they return? Because they're grateful, They don't stab the knife deep and twist it on the way out of town.

Had Hayward but said he wished the team well, but made a very tough decision that he thought was best for his career and for his family, I would have hated the result, but respected the man. Doesn't mean I would have cheered for him, but I certainly wouldn't have booed. So Robyn, I hope you enjoy living with such a weasel. I will continue to boo him whenever I have the chance. He and Ainge deserve each other. And enjoy the honeymoon, because if he doesn't make it back to pre-injury form, you're going to find out how nasty Boston fans can truly be.

Last edited:
What worldly possession would you not give up to get Kawhi Leonard to sign with the Jazz?

The only better player for the Jazz in the entire league would be Curry and he’ll never be on the market again.

What the **** do I have to do to make it happen?
I agree. Steph would be my first pick and kahwi second. Then Durant.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: MVP
Kanter and Hood look way better than Hayward. I’d even say even Millsap looks like he has more left in the tank. Hayward seems to have lost more than just a step. His confidence and ability to create are gone. Much of that might’ve been due to Quin and his system too.

It’s interesting to see how things have changed.

Kanter and Hood look way better than Hayward. I’d even say even Millsap looks like he has more left in the tank. Hayward seems to have lost more than just a step. His confidence and ability to create are gone. Much of that might’ve been due to Quin and his system too.

It’s interesting to see how things have changed.

Or its because Hayward lost connection to his foot and is still searching for the signal to it.