What's new

Non jazz 2019 playoff discussion.

Oh wow. POINT FIVE MORE PER GAME ON A BOTTOM FEEDER? Argument over, how silly of me.
Its harder to average assists when your teammates are poor shooters. Horford on the other hand has benefit of much better players around him. Point in case, in Atlanta he never averaged more than 3.2 a game even with more minutes and bigger role.

In OBPM? Lol. It is his worst season ever in rebounding, he had 7 seasons with better pts/game, 6 with better blk/game, 2 seasons with better Ast/game. He is going downhill.
Basic stats are all that matters. Thank you for schooling me.

Its harder to average assists when your teammates are poor shooters. Horford on the other hand has benefit of much better players around him. Point in case, in Atlanta he never averaged more than 3.2 a game even with more minutes and bigger role.
Oh wow. I see now. Again, I never understood how averaging .2 more APG over their careers was the defining factor in who is a better passer. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Oh wow. I see now. Again, I never understood how averaging .2 less APG over their careers was the defining factor in stating that Horford is a better passer. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Horford vs M Gasol from a career perspective is an interesting comparison and I think I'd lean towards M Gasol.

Horford vs M Gasol in 2019 pretty clearly favours Horford imo.

Horford vs M Gasol from a career perspective is an interesting comparison and I think I'd lean towards M Gasol.

Horford vs M Gasol in 2019 pretty clearly favours Horford imo.
Are you talking overall or passing? Keep in mind Gasol stats in 53 games with Memphis are way different and much better than Horfords than in 26 games with Raptors. Horford has clear advantage in playoffs though.

Imagine telling the Celtics that at halftime the Bucks would be shooting just 40% and 34% from three and Giannis is held to 6 points. You'd think that the Celtics would think they would be winning be a good margin. Instead due to their poor shooting they are down 13 at half. Celtics are just playing really poorly.

Are the Bucks this good on d? They were ranked #1 iirc but I have to wonder if they’re really that good.

I still say the Jazz should max Brogdon. I love his play. Dude has a ton of upside... Overpay the man and take the risk. Make it happen DL.

George Hill just caught an alley oop so yeah... Celtics ain’t doing so great with that defense thing.