What's new

Non jazz 2019 playoff discussion.

They play really selfishly... not sure who gets that blame but can we please stop talking about super genius Brad Stevens... someone dig up the interviews where Hayward was going on about brad putting his players in a position to succeed... put Hayward’s *** on the bench... succeed there ya bish.

Celtics had zero intensity.
Zero team chemistry.
And I couldn’t figure out what their strategy was. Shoot... 3s?

Cool.

Well goodbye.

Very rarely am I happy to see specific teams lose...but man it feels good watching Boston lose. And not just because of Haywood, its the constant chatter about how Tatum is a superstar and Stevens is the best coach in the league.
I know that the East is way tougher this year than last year, but how do you go from game 7 of the ECF while missing Kyrie and Haywood and end up getting blown out in 5 games in the second round? It doesn't make sense unless you look at the coaching.

Kyrie is as good as gone, wonder what they do in the offseason

Very rarely am I happy to see specific teams lose...but man it feels good watching Boston lose. And not just because of Haywood, its the constant chatter about how Tatum is a superstar and Stevens is the best coach in the league.
I know that the East is way tougher this year than last year, but how do you go from game 7 of the ECF while missing Kyrie and Haywood and end up getting blown out in 5 games in the second round? It doesn't make sense unless you look at the coaching.

Kyrie is as good as gone, wonder what they do in the offseason

AD trade rumors crushed both LA and the Celtics.

Celtics basketball this year is some of the worst I have ever seen. 80% ISO ball, players rotating getting theirs. They do not like each other and Kyrie is biPolar.

Still getting paid 30+ million and tappin a hot wife. I think he'll survive

he'll survive as an unfulfilled miserable ****. Remember his whole mantra leaving ??? "unfinished business" "championship" lololololol Instead of joining the revered Celtics players ranks he's gonna be a reviled Celtic hahaha

The Celtics have problems, it doesn't seem like they have any chemistry or really even like each other at all. It's going to be interesting to see what their team looks like next year.