What's new

Non jazz 2019 playoff discussion.

You are wrong about Zion. 100%. It's quite the opposite. Duke's a factory of entitlement, but Zion is not that guy, he's in fact quite selfless and team player type of guy thru and thru.

Did u ever see the raggedy crew of kids on his AAU team? For as good as he is he was discovered relatively late, kinda hidden in South Carolina. ESPN in particular was very late on him compared to other 'phenoms' of that magnitude.

Then also he achieved great fame as a teenager, and really took it in stride as well as you'll see it done... which says something for sure..

Zion is a huge fan of the (kids) cartoon Naruto. Which is in fact an absolute trove of wisdom, that show is fantastic i wish that was around when i was growing up, im not 'an anime guy' at-all either.. he in many ways embodies the title character tho. As much as he's a force of nature, Zion is a force of will.

We shall see. Let's check back in here one year from now. The loser has to buy the other one an illegal massage.

Drummond shouldn't have been thrown out for that. it's a flagrant 1 not a flagrant 2. thats crazy.

Blake Griffin just got a tech from the bench complaining about it. Warranted tbh.

This game has been a trial by fire for Thon Maker. He's gotten whooped for the most part, but has had his share of moments as well.

the difficulties he faces are ones many bigs from lesser levels of competition would, he's trying his damnedest, but just lacks lower body strength in a glaring way..

I’m still hyped. **** it. I don’t even care anymore

I’m still this cat on the Jazz.

upload_2019-4-14_23-7-59.jpeg

So Philly kinda looking like a dumpster fire is good for our Tobias Harris pursuit. He was invisible first game. He experienced what it was like to have a good fit coaching and personnel wise this season. Even if they roll out the 5 year max I'm not sure it's worth hanging out with that miserable crew and playing 4th fiddle.

So Philly kinda looking like a dumpster fire is good for our Tobias Harris pursuit. He was invisible first game. He experienced what it was like to have a good fit coaching and personnel wise this season. Even if they roll out the 5 year max I'm not sure it's worth hanging out with that miserable crew and playing 4th fiddle.
If we signed someone like Harris using cap space, how do we fill out the rest of our roster? How do we have money for La Russo?

If we signed someone like Harris using cap space, how do we fill out the rest of our roster? How do we have money for La Russo?

Danny Larusso? not sure he'd get along with Grayson (Kobra Kai)

I believe we would still have BAE (but not mid-level) and minimums for guys like Caruso or to fill out the roster. If you had Tobias you could also look to move Jae for other needs.

Boogie looks like he's just done a quad. He's done for the playoffs Which unfortunately is probably good for the Warriors