What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

Calm down chicken little. The sky isn't falling. Damn, have some faith in our team. It's pretty damn awesome.

Someone should look up our record when only Mike conley is out but everyone is healthy. I think it's something pretty staggeringly good.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Wish I could rep this. I hope we continue to rally and keep this party going. I’d love nothing more than break the Clippers again and drink Tmac I mean PG13 tears again.

how bout 15 assists and 0 turnovers for 36y/o CP3... I'd say thats kinda Stockton-like but im not going to cuz that would rustle feathers round here...

Ayton.. is taking over... one of the very most underrated storylines of the year is Aytons rise to power out west...

There's no C outperforming him so far in these playoffs his stats are SICK

Boy the way it's looking it might be time to get out the brooms for the nuggets. Ouch I thought they'd put up more of a fight.

But without Murray and Barton they have no way to effectively counter CP3 and booker.

Boy the way it's looking it might be time to get out the brooms for the nuggets. Ouch I thought they'd put up more of a fight.

But without Murray and Barton they have no way to effectively counter CP3 and booker.
The Nuggets have massively overachieved after Murray went down. Tons of respect, but that was going to run into trouble sooner or later.

I really do hope they at least win one at home. I don't want them waiting on us.

EDIT: I say that fully understanding that our current series has a long way to go.

Ayton.. is taking over... one of the very most underrated storylines of the year is Aytons rise to power out west...

There's no C outperforming him so far in these playoffs his stats are SICK
Ayton has been the driving force. He was their biggest question mark, and with CP3 hurt against the Lakers, before Bookers two huge games in Game 5 and Game 6, Ayton was arguably their best player.

Hes basically played Joker to a draw in 2 games, and hes been able to play 1-on-1 defense on Joker, which has allowed the Phoenix defense to stay home on Denver's shooters.

I must say... Phoenix with a healthy CP3... yikes. I did not see this coming at all.

Gordon, Rivers and Porter Jr have been playing very poor in this series. I don't see the Nuggets winning more than one game.

nuggets look completely done, is it just a horrendous matchup? or are the nuggets just playing turd level?

I think the nuggets are just playing like piss.
I expect them to win a game or 2 still but also the suns are really good. Almost as good as the jazz

I think the nuggets are just playing like piss.
I expect them to win a game or 2 still but also the suns are really good. Almost as good as the jazz

Ayton can focus on Jokic and is doing a good job. Porter hurt his back and was really bad. I think they are just too injured. I'll bet the get at least one game, but Jokic is gonna have to get like 40 a game for them to compete. Unless Rivers or Barton can really get going I think they are sunk.

I want them to string the series out as long as possible... CP not the most durable dude in the world and we could at very least use some fatigue. I think our series goes 6 or 7 and I'm guessing there won't be a lot of blowouts. So we likely experience a bit of fatigue.

Bucks seriously taking it to the nets. 30 to 9 rn

Holy crap, Milwaukee held Brooklyn to 11 points in the first quarter on 5-25 shooting. Down 20.