What's new

NON-JAZZ NBA PLAYOFF thread

Apparently the "security guy" involved in the on court scuffle was KD's PERSONAL bodyguard. Seriously?!

Can we hire someone to come on the court and smack PG13 when he tries to hurt Donovan? Seems reasonable. Probably would have just tazed Dillon Brooks.
That explains it... there was another security guy that pushed him into Tucker... explains why the actual security guy was pissed at him. I thought it was a coach or something. Personal security can't be allowed on the court... family members and agents next? This may seem extreme but I think KD should be suspended for the season :)

That explains it... there was another security guy that pushed him into Tucker... explains why the actual security guy was pissed at him. I thought it was a coach or something. Personal security can't be allowed on the court... family members and agents next? This may seem extreme but I think KD should be suspended for the season :)
lmao, kd is such a bitch he brings his security guard to brawl for him.

KD’s personal security guard is also an employee of the Nets. The team should be fined $100,000 or thereabouts imo and it be stipulated that any further security involvement with purely players on court result in immediate termination.

Suns are going to sweep Denver. Hopefully we can dispatch the Clippers in four or five if that's the case.

That and Phoenix is a really good team.
Remind me a lot of the jazz roster wise.

Both teams have an old *** super short all star caliber point guard. (Cp3 is a little better)

Both teams have a dynamic young scoring wing. (Mitchell is a little better)

Both teams have a 7 foot offensively limited center (gobert is better)

Both teams have a tough outside shooting undersized PF (bogey is better)

Both teams have a nice supporting cast (I think oneal, jingles, niang and favors are about equal to the suns bridges, saric, Craig and payne)

Only one team has a flamethrower though and homecourt advantage.

Would (will) be a fantastic and evenly matched series imo. I think the jazz win in 7.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Remind me a lot of the jazz roster wise.

Both teams have an old *** super short all star caliber point guard. (Cp3 is a little better)

Both teams have a dynamic young scoring wing. (Mitchell is a little better)

Both teams have a 7 foot offensively limited center (gobert is better)

Both teams have a tough outside shooting undersized PF (bogey is better)

Both teams have a nice supporting cast (I think oneal, jingles, niang and favors are about equal to the suns bridges, saric, Craig and payne)

Only one team has a flamethrower though and homecourt advantage.

Would (will) be a fantastic and evenly matched series imo. I think the jazz win in 7.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I think having royce on booker will also help us win the series

Sent from my SM-G977N using JazzFanz mobile app

I think the big difference right now is that Phoenix is just thoroughly dominating opponents. The Jazz haven't quite figured out how to pour it on and keep it up.

The margin of the Suns' last five games:

+10 *
+25
+17
+13
+30

*still going

That's just ridiculous. Not counting tonight's game, their average margin of victory is 118-97, or 21 points. That's just insane.

I think the big difference right now is that Phoenix is just thoroughly dominating opponents. The Jazz haven't quite figured out how to pour it on and keep it up.

The margin of the Suns' last five games:

+10 *
+25
+17
+13
+30

*still going

That's just ridiculous. Not counting tonight's game, their average margin of victory is 118-97, or 21 points. That's just insane.
The Suns are at full strength playing against a dramatically inferior opponent.