What's new

Not making this a race thing but....

I’m white, but one time fell asleep outside in the sun and came out red and well done.
Every time I go outside I burn the top of my head. I can wear a hat, sit under an awning, and I still end up with a red dome. It is like the few seconds I take off he hat to wipe away sweat is just enough for the sun to focus down on my head as if it had a magnifying glass. It sucks being whiter than wonder bread, at least as far as sunburn is concerned.

On top of that I have developed vitiligo, manifesting on my arms. So those white(er) spots get burned much faster, and blister. No fun.

I’m white, but one time fell asleep outside in the sun and came out red and well done
I’m white, but one time fell asleep outside in the sun and came out red and well done.
worst experience of my life
Every time I go outside I burn the top of my head. I can wear a hat, sit under an awning, and I still end up with a red dome. It is like the few seconds I take off he hat to wipe away sweat is just enough for the sun to focus down on my head as if it had a magnifying glass. It sucks being whiter than wonder bread, at least as far as sunburn is concerned.

On top of that I have developed vitiligo, manifesting on my arms. So those white(er) spots get burned much faster, and blister. No fun.
i do love my farmer’s tan. Lol

i'm part viking, part portugese, part jew, part irish, 3/4 ******, 2/3 a pain in the arse, 97% 5/6 sarcastic SOB, 95% living in a communist lockdown and 100 % IDGAF if you're black, white, red, yellow, brown, purple

I'm half Persian and half Danish, but, the Persian genes are dominant. I also have a middle eastern name, so, that doesn't help either. You'd never be able to tell I'm half Danish unless I told you. I do not consider myself white, but, an anomaly. :p

Nah. I don't take charity. I am working on the balance test everyday and waiting for a call from DL.
Do you have one single marketable skill and/or do you have incriminating photos of DL or QS? If so you are a lock!

i know this is developing into a joke thread somewhat, but they didn't have CGI when they made the wizard of oz, those were actually real people with feelings and a very obvious genetic difference that would likely be quite offended by someone who is not that way claiming to be, so let's be a bit more sensitive, eh?.

as for me, i am mostly english with i believe some irish in me. and no, as far as i know, i didn't chose to be this way.

i know this is developing into a joke thread somewhat, but they didn't have CGI when they made the wizard of oz, those were actually real people with feelings and a very obvious genetic difference that would likely be quite offended by someone who is not that way claiming to be, so let's be a bit more sensitive, eh?.

as for me, i am mostly english with i believe some irish in me. and no, as far as i know, i didn't chose to be this way.
What happened to the wizard of oz people?