What's new

Game Thread Nov 07, 2022 08:15PM MT: Jazz vs Lakers

Added to Calendar: 11-07-22

Just checked out THT's post-game presser. The guy is so likable. He def brings his flavor to the team. Man this is such a great team!

Just checked out THT's post-game presser. The guy is so likable. He def brings his flavor to the team. Man this is such a great team!
I like THT
His plays very ugly but he comes ready to play and seems to play hard every minute

I’d never heard him speak extensively before. He came off very well and thoughtful. Not at all what I expected based on his rather wild play style. I really wanted us to draft him back in the day, but lost hope with pretty much everybody else during his Laker days. I’m back on board. Another young guy that can benefit greatly from playing with Mike and Jordan. Interesting he mentioned Gay as well as a guy he’s learning from. Maybe Gay has more value behind the scenes than we believed.

Hopefully THT turned a corner. Although this game was against a terrible team with 3 starters out, he needed a game like this. Maybe he can build on it.