What's new

Game Thread Nov 17, 2023 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Suns (Tournament)

Added to Calendar: 11-17-23

Damn... bad night for Lauri.

Well on to the next one. Lauri is not the monster he was last season but shall be seen if he gets it going again or did his military summer hinder his season. He just was a notch tougher and more explosive last season.

Great signs from most of the team around him though so gonna be fun games ahead.

that was a great game, some ******** calls but both teams were laser focused. Suns shot the ball extremely well yet Jazz made it a game. Lots of blocks on the box score for the jazz.

Well on to the next one. Lauri is not the monster he was last season but shall be seen if he gets it going again or did his military summer hinder his season. He just was a notch tougher and more explosive last season.

Great signs from most of the team around him though so gonna be fun games ahead.

Lauri’s rough night is still scoring 21 and guarding Durant on the other end. He is still the same monster from last season. He’s shooting it even better than last year too. He doesn’t look like he isn’t 100% though. Hasn’t looked fully healthy since the tough fall he took early in the season.

I mean he had 21 points on 12 shots, bad means something different for him I guess. . .

I can read. But Hardy should be able to trust His best player to make a play in a mid-post isolation play,
You clearly cannot read, as you still missed the point.

Maybe Lauri was too distracted by how bafflingly stupid going for 2 was there.

I know I would've been.