What's new

Game Thread Nov 19, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Suns

Added to Calendar: 11-19-23

Yeah, you didn't watch the game. Booker was anything but struggling in the 2nd half

How does it feel looking at the box score and making things up to fit the narrative you want to push?
Lol. I'm posting play after play. You know I'm watching the game. That's how I knew booker was shooting worse than Grayson. Don't need a box score to know that.
Also don't need a box score to know that wide open are easier to make than contested ones. Just need to know ball.
Lay off the crack.

Lol. I'm posting play after play. You know I'm watching the game. That's how I knew bigger was shooting worse than Grayson. Don't need a box score to know that.
Also don't need a box score to know that wide open are easier to make than contested ones. Just need to know ball.
Lay off the crack.
You didn't watch Bud. Booker was in fire in the 2nd half

You didn't watch Bud. Booker was in fire in the 2nd half
I did watch. Booker was guarded, Grayson wasn't. Remember when you said making good offensive players shoot over great contests is a good scheme and good defense? Why you changing your tune now?

That call is so bad on many levels. Durant landed in Lauri's landing space. That is automatically a foul for player safety purposes. Terrible.

Hard to complain when the rookie gets 11 assists but 2/12 from the field with 5 turnovers hurt us tonight. It just seemed like they happened in crucial moments.
He should have went to the line a couple more times than he did. Refs missed some calls for key

Lauri: 38 points (15/27), 17 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks

THT: 25 points (9/18), 4 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals

Clarkson: 22 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals

Sexton: 18 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal

Collins: 15 points, 12 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block

Keyonte: 7 points, 11 assists, 5 rebounds, 1 steal

Back