What's new

Game Thread Nov 19, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Suns

Added to Calendar: 11-19-23

I think that's less of a modern NBA thing and more of a JC thing, tbh
Maybe? I see other teams doing it. We maybe do it more often and at the worst times. We had a chance to cut this to 3 before the half. If we challenge them at the rim we either get an easy basket or draw a foul that sends us to the FT line. I also don’t like the attitude. It’s like we’re too afraid to take it inside. I wished we consistently put pressure on the rim. Inside out. Instead, we usually try and go outside in, with inconsistent results. Ochai is a good athlete. He should’ve tried taking that in for a hammer dunk.

We also have to revisit what I was mentioning a week ago how Lauri has had the tendency to cool off after extended breaks like that four nights off this team had. There was also some stats to back it up a season or two ago but I have no reiniscence who offered that in Twitter. But that is what I have been noticing these six and half seasons I have been following all his games. This normal schedule with 3-4 games in a week is where he catches his natural game and looks like the star he is.

Durant's mid range J is filthy

Maybe? I see other teams doing it. We maybe do it more often and at the worst times. We had a chance to cut this to 3 before the half. If we challenge them at the rim we either get an easy basket or draw a foul that sends us to the FT line. I also don’t like the attitude. It’s like we’re too afraid to take it inside. I wished we consistently put pressure on the rim. Inside out. Instead, we usually try and go outside in, with inconsistent results. Ochai is a good athlete. He should’ve tried taking that in for a hammer dunk.

Ochai doesn't see the green light the way Clarkson does.

Key is 1-8 and Clarkson is 3-13. Yuck

Back