What's new

Game Thread Nov 25, 2022 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 11-25-22

I almost don't even want to watch our b2b @ Phx tomorrow just as a silent protest against this **** schedule.

8 of the next 9 at home after that - team will look much better once it's no longer being flung all across the country on a nightly basis against the best teams.

By my watch, the PHX game starts in 21 hours. These guys won’t even roll into PHX until maybe 1am PST.

I’d be shocked if we somehow win or kept it close.

By my watch, the PHX game starts in 21 hours. These guys won’t even roll into PHX until maybe 1am PST.

Hardy should just give most of the rotation players the night off, honestly.

I thought someone posted on here that they weren’t allowed to start two games within 24 hours of each other?

Finally use a challenge when the game is already decided.
Ya and on a play that even when you win the challenge the other team still get the ball anyway and gets to run more clock and possibly make a three instead of the 2 free throws that would have been awarded.

At least this was a team loss. No individual really lost the Jazz the game, but just constantly terrible transition D and so many mental defensive lapses in the half-court.

I'm actually not opposed to challenging a call when the game is already over.

Shove the refs face in their terrible call.

We ended up 11/44 from 3 and they were 20/45. If we make just 4 more or 2 more and they didn’t make 2 more we win. Such a bad shooting night it’s a shame really.

Rookie coach making stupid decisions.

I'm not sure an extra 5 minutes tonight is going to be a tide turner. It is when you consistantly play players 40 minutes like PHX is doing Booker, that you will run into trouble. Jazz re goin g to be tired tomorrow either way.

We ended up 11/44 from 3 and they were 20/45. If we make just 4 more or 2 more and they didn’t make 2 more we win. Such a bad shooting night it’s a shame really.
This is who the jazz are. Defense sucks. Consistantly. Luckily for us we are typically good from three. If we aren't we are screwed though.

Damn, you are telling me if one team made shots they didnt make and the other team missed some shots they made the game would be different?

Wow.

I'm not sure an extra 5 minutes tonight is going to be a tide turner. It is when you consistantly play players 40 minutes like PHX is doing Booker, that you will run into trouble. Jazz re goin g to be tired tomorrow either way.
Ya but when the game is over you take out your starters. This is common knowledge. I mean what if Lauri gets hurt in that extra meaningless 5 minutes? That is a bad coaching decision imo.