What's new

Game Thread Nov 27, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 11-27-21

None of our players are better than the scouting report. The.league and the rules have figured the team out.

Meh... I think that they come out and play a lot better but I'd rather watch Byu Utah basketball and BYU football after that and I'm a Utes fan. I'm bitter at this team.

Joe starting

Meh... I think that they come out and play a lot better but I'd rather watch Byu Utah basketball and BYU football after that and I'm a Utes fan. I'm bitter at this team.
I am a BYU fan and im definitely way more excited for the 2 BYU games. Womens soccer team (ranked #4) kicked but today too.
When the season began I thought BYU would beat Utah easily in tonights game. Utah has looked fantastic though and now think it will be a great game. If byu has a weakness its lack of quality size and that is utahs strength. Wouldn't be surprised by the upset.

Wow, jazz are hot!!!

Weird. We just ran an offensive play where Mitchell passed it to Conley. Why? Shouldn’t we go 1 on 5 and Chuck a 35 foot 3 instead?

Damn. Rudy was hounding ingram hard core

Our defense is so bad when rudy (or hassan) aren't under the hoop.

Rudy looks really engaged and focused on defense. Hounding ingram.
So far the adjustment to have rudy on ingram and someone else on jonas has looked pretty good.

Mitchell with tremendous effort on defense but it feels like he does it to send a message and when things settle he will turn back to his usual self. I don't think I can believe in that transformation unless it lasts a month.

Wow what a shot by RG

Ingram deadly from mid range

Hernangomez had a hold of bogey arm all the way. Acts like he didn't do anything

3's are falling